Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/%5BRBG%5D%20S.../94.23.19.200:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/Scorpion_s_Ki.../94.23.19.200:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/%5BRBG%5D%20S.../94.23.19.200:27015/
Server 2: www.gametracker.com/player/%5BRBG%5D%20S.../94.23.19.200:27025/

Estimated Server Time: Server 1 = 97,43 Hours
Server 2 = 24,07 Hours

Languages I speak: English, Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, Montenegrin, Slovenian, (Unofficially) American, (A little bit of) Macedonian, (A little bit of) Russian, (Kind of) German.

Promotion Related:

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin.
Well, my time as a Moderator on ZARP DarkRP has been very interesting and fun for me, I am trying my best as a Mod when I am not roleplaying, and I thing I do a good job at that. I think that I am incredibly lucky to be a Moderator on the servers, since it is my first time being a Moderator on anything, but I gained a lot of experience as a Moderator by now, and I think that I can do even better as a Admin. If I do become a Admin, I will do 3 things: 1st thing is: That I jump around like a crazy maniac, like I did when I got Mod, but even more crazier. 2nd is to try and learn the new staff members cool stuff, and certain bugs, like some higher ranks did when I got Mod. And 3rd is to try and make ZARP a even better DarkRP server (If that is even possible) by having higher powers to get less rule breakers on the servers, since I noticed that there are a lot less F1's when a Super-Admin is on or like 4 Admins on.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user).
Well, the hardest situation I was in as a Moderator, happened when I was just starting out as staff. But I didn't ever witness a hacker (I did witness one however when I wasn't a mod :/ ), or a impersonator... So I will be just 100% honest with my hardest situation, even though it is not really interesting: So I once joined when there were 50+ players on the first server, and it was done sending my client info, and then I noticed, that I am the only staff member on. So I instantly became a Mod on Duty, since I knew it was going to be a hard day. So I started, and instantly, like 3 F1's came, and I was all like "OH S**T" in my head, but I carried on, and I did them, took about 2 minutes for 1 F1 to be over, but at the same time, there were 2 F1's coming ever 2 Minutes, So every time I finished a F1, there was one more, and I did not make any progress, so I was doing this until I had 7 F1's, and I just wanted to quit the game, but I remembered the stuff I said on my Moderator Application, so I made a super duper plan of awesomeness. And that is to do more F1's at once. "But how?" I hear you typing in the comments, and that is by doing like all the RDM F1's at once, by asking all of them 1 question, and that is "Proof and/or Witnesses"? As well as doing it fast as the South Korean director that was forced by Kim-Jong Il to make a North Korean propaganda ripoff of Godzilla. And I firstly did all those that had proof and/or witnesses, and I did like 3 F1's in 1 Minute, and then I finished the ones that didn't had proof and/or witnesses, and so I continued like with NLR and CDM, and then I finished, I was only about 1 and a half hours on the server, but I think I did like 15-25 F1's with no help. And I am still very proud of that, and it just gives me hope that I might become a awesome Admin someday that everyone will like, and that's another reason why I am making this application.

If you had to write an email to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?
Hello! Welcome to the ZARP Staff! I am glad that you were promoted to Moderator, dude! Now, I am going to take you through a list of all the commands available as a Mod. But first, I would like to congratulate you on your new position as ZARP DarkRP mod! Now, lets begin!

The Serious things:
/warn [Player Name Here] [Warn Reason Here] - /warn is used to, well, warn people. you need to watch out that you got the good name, because you could accidentally warn someone that already had 2 warns, and kick him, or worse, if he had 3 warns, and ban him, so watch out. 1,2 Warns = Warns ~ 3 Warns = Auto Kick ~ 4 Warns = Auto Ban for 1 hour

/kick [Player Name Here] - /kick is used to, well kick players. Only use this if someone is either lagging the server, or doing something really bad, worse then a warn.

The Basic Things:
/tp [Player Name Here] - /tp is used to teleport the player to the location you are looking at. I will get something important later, for now, we will talk about...

/back [Player Name Here] - now, we are talking about /back because you can ONLY do it when you tp a guy somewhere. For example: If a person is at the fountain, and you use /tp to the mines, when you use /back, he will tp to his last location at the fountain.

/freeze [Player Name Here] Now, normally people don't find this very useful but I find it a really useful command. Because I could freeze a person that Is not listening to me, or a person that is about to RDM someone.

The Meh Things:

/bring [Player Name Here]: Now, because you are new, I think you would say that /bring is better then /tp. However, with /bring, you cannot use /back, rendering it as a pretty useless tool.

Slay [Player Name Here] [Method of slaying: Normal,Silent,Rocket] I find this useless because I never really use it, except rocket for me when I joke around sometimes when there are like 3 people on the 2nd server. So don't really use this.

The Important thing I was talking about /tp: Now, this is optional, but very useful! Now, go into the console, and type in "bind g "say /tp"". Now, this is optional, but the Super-Admin that trained me when I was a mod, he taught me this, and now I can do like lots of stuff very quickly, like catching up to a RDM'er, going to roofs for F1's, Getting to hard to reach places, and other things.

Have fun and take responsibility as a moderator on the ZARP DarkRP server! I wish you luck m8!

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Hello, I am the Administrator that banned you. I see that you are very sorry that you propspammed, which is seen in your very well worked appeal. So I am going to shorten your ban from Permanent to a week. Now I want you for this week to go on other servers, and just try to be as much a nice person to people, and to try and learn the rules so you never forget them. I hope that you will do the ztuff I told you to do, so you can not just come knowing the rules, but also a awesome-er person :3

Why I should be promoted (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words).
In this month, while I was a moderator, I learnt a lot of stuff, for instance: How people are annoying as Justin Bieber when they type in the OOC (or even worse in the advert): "OMG WHY ARENT THERE NO ADMINS!!! I MADE A F1 15 MINUTES AGOOOO!!!" And I just tell them to just wait (But In my head I think "Wow. What a mother ducker :evil: And don't lie that when that happens, you aren't like that in your head :3 ) Or how mod is like 5 times tougher then it looks. And like 10210312 other things, but I don't have time to name them all. Anyways, in this month, I learnt a lot about our staff, and I bonded with them, I like them, and they really love me (not really love me, kind of just friends :3 ) I think I should be promoted, as I said, because it would make less rule breakers, since there are a lot less F1's when there are more admins on, or a super-admin on. I also really would love to be a Admin because as I said in my moderator application, I love ZARP, and I hate rule breakers on ZARP so much. I despise them. Now, you are probably typing: "That isn't really important if you love ZARP", but for me, it does, because I have been on ZARP now for half a year, and out of that time, I fell in love in Garry's Mod, DarkRP, and ZARP, and because of that, if there were a RDM'er on the server, I would punish him normally, however, if there were a hacker, I would get his IP, and then hack him to see how he likes it. I love ZARP like a brother, it is really fun, and has been here for quite some time. I spend a lot of my time now on ZARP doing stuff. And I think I am ready for the next step in my ZARP DarkRP career, and that is to become a Admin. I am a busy man, but I just cannot think of free time without thinking of ZARP. It is really fun for me, it is very dear and near to my heart, I have the experience, I am ready to be a Admin.

Credits:

Writer: [SPARTA] CPL Scorpion

Fin.

EDIT: I changed the text to black because people were complaining that the text hurt their eyes, so I gave the people what they wanted, I did it like green because I didn't want it to be boring :/

I still kept a little green if it isn't a problem :3

EDIT: I forgot the "New Moderator E-Mail thing", since I was reading a book, and I completely forgot about it, good book btw. I am sorry, but I am happy that I noticed this quickly, or otherwise it would have been a big problem.
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 452

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Former DarkRP / TTT Moderator.
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by ScorpionOnAcid.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP ADMIN] [SPARTA] CPL Scorpion's Application 9 years 7 months ago #57573

The Green text hurts my eyes, I will come back and take a look at it when its edited. - Red
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318

[SSRP ADMIN] [SPARTA] CPL Scorpion's Application 9 years 7 months ago #57575

RedPowder wrote:
The Green text hurts my eyes, I will come back and take a look at it when its edited. - Red

I used the same design as my Moderator application, I got accepted back then, I am sorry you don't like it ;(
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

[SSRP ADMIN] [SPARTA] CPL Scorpion's Application 9 years 7 months ago #57583

RedPowder wrote:
The Green text hurts my eyes, I will come back and take a look at it when its edited.

I kind of agree, it hurts my eye when I read it, try changing it to black. Other than that, good luck!
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.
  • Thanks received: 278

[SSRP ADMIN] [SPARTA] CPL Scorpion's Application 9 years 7 months ago #57590

Alright, changed the text to black as people asked, hope now you guys don't get eye puke-ness :3

EDIT: Holy shit I forgot about the mod e-mail thing, I hope that you guys can forgive me, I was reading a book and I forgot, It will be finished in about 15 minutes

EDIT: The New Mod Email Thing is Fixed
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP ADMIN] [SPARTA] CPL Scorpion's Application 9 years 7 months ago #57619

Activity: + Support
Time on both servers: + Support
Application's Format: - Support
Application Info: + Support
Note(s) about your Application: I see you worked on your app but i suggest making the questions distinguishable, the info is good I wasn't bothered by the green text though if others were i suggest you change it to red or something. Your time on the server and activity are great as well.

Personality: + Support
Matureness: + Support
Knowledge of rules: + Support
Note(s) about you: I think from my past experience with you, that you'll do a great Admin, never seen you break a rule nor abuse and you handle F1s well.

Final verdict: + Support

Summary of my opinion: Due to having the + Supports exceed the amount of - Supports and Neutrals, I will give you a + Support. Note: My opinion can change until August 2, 2014. Thanks for applying and Good luck!
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236

[SSRP ADMIN] [SPARTA] CPL Scorpion's Application 9 years 7 months ago #57632

I had to come back and read your app after you changed it :), Right so I know my opinion don't mean much but from what I have read In yours vs others I would support you 100%. You seem very genuine and would make a good addition to the administration team.

-Red
+support
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318

[SSRP ADMIN] [SPARTA] CPL Scorpion's Application 9 years 7 months ago #57657

Thank you for all the support!
bump
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP ADMIN] [SPARTA] CPL Scorpion's Application 9 years 7 months ago #57697

bump-eddy-doo-pe-de-pe-dee-doo-me-lala-pe-moo-me-pe-di-doo

No but seriously, bump
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP ADMIN] [SPARTA] CPL Scorpion's Application 9 years 7 months ago #57700

Hello, to be honest. I think you aren't ready for the job as an administrator. So I'm NEUTRAL.
  • Jackelele
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm a green ting.
  • Thanks received: 174

[SSRP ADMIN] [SPARTA] CPL Scorpion's Application 9 years 7 months ago #57716

A few weeks ago, you were doing this..

And yeah, there's more...

Tell me how you've changed since the incoddent..

-Support
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6528

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScorpionOnAcid

[SSRP ADMIN] [SPARTA] CPL Scorpion's Application 9 years 7 months ago #57731

Morgan wrote:
A few weeks ago, you were doing this..

And yeah, there's more...

Tell me how you've changed since the incoddent..

-Support

xD

Yeah I remember that... That was when I was just starting out.. Tigzter already told me off, so I learnt my lesson...

No hate on you. I still lawv u :3

EDIT: I also saw that you tanked me. So I am tanking you back ;3
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan

[SSRP ADMIN] [SPARTA] CPL Scorpion's Application 9 years 7 months ago #57753

BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP ADMIN] [SPARTA] CPL Scorpion's Application 9 years 7 months ago #57773

Scorpion_s_Killer1 wrote:
<strong>BUMP</strong>
<strong>BUMP</strong>
<strong>BUMP</strong>
Take it easy on bumps, Only do it once per 24 hours!
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11863
The following user(s) said Thank You: randomfella_

[SSRP ADMIN] [SPARTA] CPL Scorpion's Application 9 years 7 months ago #57779

Gamersfunhouse wrote:
Scorpion_s_Killer1 wrote:
<strong>BUMP</strong>
<strong>BUMP</strong>
<strong>BUMP</strong>
Take it easy on bumps, Only do it once per 24 hours!

Hah! I did not know that! :D

Thx for the advice ;)
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP ADMIN] [SPARTA] CPL Scorpion's Application 9 years 7 months ago #58057

BUMP OVER HERE! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP ADMIN] [SPARTA] CPL Scorpion's Application 9 years 7 months ago #58064

+support! This guy is like my guardian angel :p
  • JoeDuggs
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 105

Ex Ssrp Administrator
Ex Minecraft Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

[SSRP ADMIN] [SPARTA] CPL Scorpion's Application 9 years 7 months ago #58065

Same opinion as zippy..

-neutral+
  • StookiTV
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Proud Member of ZARP
  • Thanks received: 86
Watch my streams @
Sub to my Youtube @ www.youtube.com/c/StookiTV
Save money @ www.g2a.com/r/stookitv

[SSRP ADMIN] [SPARTA] CPL Scorpion's Application 9 years 7 months ago #58066

JoeDuggs wrote:
+support! This guy is like my guardian angel :p

Aw stawp it! <3
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP ADMIN] [SPARTA] CPL Scorpion's Application 9 years 7 months ago #58303

BUMP!

If you see this, and don't reply, a pony dies ;(
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

180 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop