Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Moderator application

Moderator application 9 years 8 months ago #56410

hello and my name is david garlo my steam name is [PHTM]DAVIDZ and here is the link to my steam profile steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087699563/home and my steam ID is STEAM_0:1:63716917 my gametracker profile is cod007star. im david garlo im 17 years old and the first time i went on this server was 1 year ago now, so my estimated gaming time is about 100hours i speak english, russian and french, but i am british and live in liverpool.
Random death match is when you kill someone for no reason, that is out of role play E.G. a guy is just walking along ang anther guy just shoots him for no reason. New life rule is when you die, you cant return to that position for 3-4 minutes E.G. i get killed and then return to that same area i was killed in and then kill the guy who killed me. Meta gaming is when you get information ingame from a source out of the game E.G. my friend tells me where the enemies are while we are on skype or team speak. SITUATION1: player a accuses player b of RDM and in the console it says player b killes player a, i would deal with this buy looking if they said /me mug/raid/carjack or somthing and then ask them questions about why player b killed him, and give the most needed punishment. SITUATION2: a player calls for help in ooc because his base is getting raided, i would deal with this by tping to him and telling him that ooc stands for out off charecter text witch means you cant rp by using ooc, i would tell him to call 911 or /yell or somthing. the reasons why i think i should be a moderator is because im friendy and help people out no matter what they need, and ive had allot of training as modorators and admins on previos server i have over 1159 hours on garrys mod and have been playing it for somtime now.
im funny and can have a good laugh with the other members off staff, but most importantly I LOVE THIS SERVER, this server has been one off my favorites for somtime now and me and my friends love it, even when the server was unpopular. another thing is i braught lots of my friends onto this server E.G. kaze, exact. and many more. i hope you will accept my application or speak to me on steam in the future thank you
  • PHTMdavidz
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by PHTMdavidz. Reason: Spelling mistakes
The topic has been locked.

Moderator application 9 years 8 months ago #56414

reread this to yourself
  • 0ctocat
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Flavour Text
  • Thanks received: 97

Moderator application 9 years 8 months ago #56419

PHTMdavidz wrote:
hello and my name is david garlo my steam name is [PHTM]DAVIDZ and here is the link to my steam profile steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087699563/home and my steam ID is STEAM_0:1:63716917 my gametracker profile is cod007star. im david garlo im 17 years old and the first time i went on this server was 1 year ago now, so my estimated gaming time is about 100hours i speak english, russian and french, but i am britsh and live in liverpool.
Random death match is when you kill someone for no reason witch it out of role play E.G. a guy is just walking along ang anther guy just shoots him for no reason. New life rule is when you die, you cant return to that position for 3-4 minutes E.G. i get killed and then return to that same area i was killed in and then kill the guy who killed me. Meta gaming is when you get information ingame from a source out of the game E.G. my friend tells me where the enemies are while we are on skype or team speak. SITUATION1: player a accuses player b of RDM and in the console it says player b killes player a, i would deal with this buy looking if they said /me mug/raid/carjack or somthing and then ask them questions about why player b killed him, and give the most needed punishment. SITUATION2: a player calls for help in ooc because his base is getting raided, i would deal with this by tping to him and telling him that ooc stands for out off charecter text witch means you cant rp by using ooc, i would tell him to call 911 or /yell or somthing. the reasons why i think i should be a moderator is because im friendy and help people out no matter what they need, and ive had allot of training as modorators and admins on previos server i have over 1159 hours on garrys mod and have been playing it for somtime now.
im funny and can have a good laugh with the other members off staff, but most importantly I LOVE THIS SERVER, this server has been one off my favorites for somtime now and me and my friends love it, even when the server was unpopular. another thing is i braught lots of my friends onto this server E.G. kaze, exact. and many more. i hope you will accept my application or speak to me on steam in the future thank you
This is not the template, if you want to be accepted I suggest you copy paste the template and bold the questions. This is how the format should be or something similar NOTE: Dont't copy his words nor his examples because this will result in everyone -supporting your app and probably the lock of this thread. I will edit this post with my feedback after you fix it up.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by JohnnySmith.

Moderator application 9 years 8 months ago #56496

It would be nice if we know for what you're applying for..

And neither did you use a template.
  • ZeroGravity
  • User is blocked
  • Former ZARP SuperAdmin
  • Thanks received: 24
Former Deathrun SuperAdmin (2014)

Moderator application 9 years 8 months ago #56731

Only 104 words in last section, needs to be 150:
im friendy and help people out no matter what they need, and ive had allot of training as modorators and admins on previos server i have over 1159 hours on garrys mod and have been playing it for somtime now.
im funny and can have a good laugh with the other members off staff, but most importantly I LOVE THIS SERVER, this server has been one off my favorites for somtime now and me and my friends love it, even when the server was unpopular. another thing is i braught lots of my friends onto this server E.G. kaze, exact. and many more

Can you please edit this topic for next saturday fixing that error, and putting the headings on each question? Copy paste the template, paste the answers in. That prevents your application from becoming a brick wall.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

Moderator application 9 years 8 months ago #56739

Blocked wrote:
Alright, I literally don't know where to start reading and where to stop, this app is very messy, edit your post, actually add the questions, bold your questions, tidy your application up in general, and hopefully you'll be good to go.
Agreed.
  • ZeroGravity
  • User is blocked
  • Former ZARP SuperAdmin
  • Thanks received: 24
Former Deathrun SuperAdmin (2014)
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds

172 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127