Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [MINECRAFT] Queelie's Application

[MINECRAFT] Queelie's Application 9 years 11 months ago #44826

Minecraft IGN: Queelie

Time spent in the Zarp Community: 150 - 250 hours

Have you ever been banned from a ZARP server: Yes, but never in a scenario where I had broken rules severely.

Do you have any past experience in MineCraft server administration: Yes, I was an admin on this server called Cosmic's End, and after that server shut down he started another one called Cosmics End where I worked myself up to Senior Mod but then got bored. I've also been a moderator on a couple of other servers.

Languages you are fluent in: 100% English and %100 Norwegian

Where are you from?: Norway

Explain "grief" and give example scenario:
Explanation: Destroying or modifying somebody's building without their permission.

Scenario: Nick builds a very nice building and then goes off the server. While nick is offline Jason decides to destroy or modify Nicks building without permission.

How would you deal with a disrespectful player:First, I would give the player a warning. If he doesn't comply I would mute him for 5 minutes. If he still hasn't calmed down I would give him a kick. And if he reconnects and continues to be an ass I would give him a temporary ban.

Explain the building theme: A medieval building shouldn't consist of things such as blocks of gold or diamond, and rarely ever iron ones either. It should be much more simpler, like a mix of stone brick and wooden logs and planks. Fences are also very good. Using the liquids in the game also gives it a very cool and nice medieval feel.

In no less than 150 words, explain why you are an ideal candidate for the role: I think you should hire me because I have a lot of experience with moderating on Minecraft. I started playing minecraft in beta 1.4 so I have a lot of experience with the game as well. I have played countless hours of it. Up to like 300 or 400. I am a also a former mineraft LPer so I have experience with that as well. All around I am a very experienced player when it comes to minecraft. I am also very good at building. I used to host this competition every day called Castle Wars. Basically, we had 1 hour to build a castle and give ourselves supplies. And when the time ran out we had to go and destroy the other teams nexus inside their castle. Once me and my friends just went for pure style and built something called "The Spire" but I won't go into detail on that. I think I am a very good candidate for the position because of my pure amount of experience.
  • Deathinity
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • VIP Before I had 10 Posts!
  • Thanks received: 2
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Deathinity.
The topic has been locked.

[MINECRAFT] Queelie's Application 9 years 11 months ago #44832

+support An active and friendly player he will not let you down.
  • adwad99
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I am Beta tester on Minecraft.
  • Thanks received: 3
I am Beta tester on Minecraft.
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by adwad99.

[MINECRAFT] Queelie's Application 9 years 11 months ago #45724

ZARP Minecraft Moderator Verdict

Returning to main topic, you have beed Accepted with following votes:

8 YES votes, 1 NO votes

Congraulations on your promotion, please take look into specially prepared Moderator Training, you will have to know rules pretty well.

Good Luck in moderating !
ZARP Minecraft Staff Team !
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

192 PLAYERS ONLINE