Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Admin] ModMan's Application

[SSRP Admin] ModMan's Application 9 years 11 months ago #44796

RP Name: ModMan
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118658976
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79196624
Current Gametracker Profile: www.gametracker.com/player/ModMan/94.23.19.200:27015/
Estimated Server Time: 187 hours
Languages I speak: English, Spanish, and some French

Promotion Related:

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin.: As moderator I faced some big problems but having help from admins and getting better knowledge on those rules that most people don't know about including myself. I was able to have a better understanding and way of dealing with difficult people. Also I have gained a better relationship with all the staff and they have shown me and taught me things that I didn't know. I have taken time out of my day to figure out quicker ways for warnings and finding a spot to hide during RP situations to make sure nobody is breaking rules.(Of course I only do this when there are no f1's)

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user). As a moderator I have dealt with many F1's and the most difficult one I have had to deal with is when I was the only staff member on at the time and this guy mass rdm'd and I brought him to the skybox to try to discuss with him what he was doing and he kept on killing me over and over and I was not able to talk to him until finally I got a hold of a staff member whom had come on and banned the guy permanently from the server. Otherwise I really had no problems as mod.

If you had to write an email to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?: I would explain to the Moderator some of the rules that not many people know about so he/she can get a better knowledge of some hidden rules and so they know what to watch out for. I would also explain in great depth how they should not go power hungry and not always give written warnings while some offenses may require that other ones require verbal warnings. Another thing I would include is how some of the staff troll other staff and not to take any of it to heart because it is just plain fun and after working hard on F1's it's good to sit back relax and mess around to take some stress off of your mind. Never over react to someone who is hard to understand because they need help and you are the only one at the time to help offer them it. The best advice I think I could offer them is to attempt to do all the F1's you can while keeping them fair and simple and if you require another player in that F1 and the other player does not have any proof of the player's offense always I mean always bring the other player to try and get a confession .That is most of the things I would explain in great depth to the new Mod in training to get a full grasp.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:

Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be? If the player truly meant is apology then I would unban him but if he were to ever do something like that again I would ban him for good no excuses because we would have given him a chance to redeem himself. Also I would bring this player and his offenses to the attention of other admins so he is always watched and if he steps out of line deal with him seriously because he should know most of the rules after being banned.

Why I should be promoted (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words) I believe I should be promoted because I am very hard working I always do an F1 when it pops up. Sometimes I even make Kenny mad because he wants to do some but I have already taken them. I have a extravagant knowledge of the rules. I have lost my "mingy" ways as Tigz calls it. No matter what I always try to give players the best possible experience in game. I try to guide players the right way every time someone asks for help. I always direct players to making an F1 when they shout for a staff member in OOC. The biggest thing overall is I make sure to stop a rule breaker and discuss with him why he was breaking the rule he broke. I always listen to both sides of a story before confirming a verdict on a player. I always try to help people have loads of fun and make sure everyone gets treated equally. I have so much free time on the weekends and most of the time I spend it here playing on ZARP like I said I am committed to the server and all of its players. Whenever I do go on another server I represent ZARP in the best way possible by being respectful and polite and friendly to show we are a great community whom thrives for success. I always am on the watch for rule breakers and if I need someone banned I take screenshots and get a hold of an admin or super admin and have the player banned instead of freaking out on him.Occasionally I try to have fun while on duty when I have no F1's to do and I contribute to the player's experience by teaching them about specified tools and tips for builds. I always try to have the best patience with players especially the ones whom I can't understand, and I always do my best to help them. I never turn a player down for an F1 regardless of the case or question, I just go to them and respond in a calm and friendly way.
  • ModMan
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 11

DarkRP Moderator
Jailbreak Moderator
Minecraft Moderator
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by ModMan.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] ModMan's Application 9 years 11 months ago #44797

You seems to be a friendly and active player on the server.
+Support
  • Polsee
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Pedo
  • Thanks received: 441

Ex-Deathrun Server Owner
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-Deathrun Section Moderator
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Polsee.

[SSRP Admin] ModMan's Application 9 years 11 months ago #44798

Dear Modman, you're a great Moderator. You put a lot of time into ZARP, and when you are on, you're usually on duty.
You would be a great Administrator for ZARP Dark RP.

Verdict : ++Support

EDIT ::

Dear Modman, I see you on the server frequently, but sometimes you just hold grudges toward staff members, and it makes you look Immature. You're on duty most of the time.

Verdict : Neutral
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6528

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Morgan.

[SSRP Admin] ModMan's Application 9 years 11 months ago #44799

Dear ModMan,

I don't know where to start, you're very kind and friendly, also dedicated to the community. I wish you the best luck ModMan.

+ Support

- Regards
  • Chester
  • Expert Boarder
  • Teh skies are bluee..?!
  • Thanks received: 185
I haz sweg

[SSRP Admin] ModMan's Application 9 years 11 months ago #44842

Thank you very much guys.
  • ModMan
  • User is blocked

DarkRP Moderator
Jailbreak Moderator
Minecraft Moderator

[SSRP Admin] ModMan's Application 9 years 11 months ago #44847

Modman,

To submit an admin application you need to be moderator for at least two weeks. You need to wait one more week before submitting this application.
  • Beck
  • Junior Boarder
  • "When life gives you lemons, Fist your dad"
  • Thanks received: 55

[SSRP Admin] ModMan's Application 9 years 11 months ago #44856

Beck wrote:
<strong>Modman,</strong>

To submit an admin application you need to be moderator for at least two weeks. You need to wait one more week before submitting this application.

I already told him last night :D
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

[SSRP Admin] ModMan's Application 9 years 11 months ago #44866

The lies
  • ModMan
  • User is blocked

DarkRP Moderator
Jailbreak Moderator
Minecraft Moderator

[SSRP Admin] ModMan's Application 9 years 11 months ago #44878

Very friendly, active and polite guy, Undestands and obeys rules, never seen him abusing, always helping when someone need help.

+SUPPORT!

Regards!
  • Sortus
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Smokin' Weed Everyday!
  • Thanks received: 64

[SSRP Admin] ModMan's Application 9 years 11 months ago #44883

Thanks
  • ModMan
  • User is blocked

DarkRP Moderator
Jailbreak Moderator
Minecraft Moderator

[SSRP Admin] ModMan's Application 9 years 11 months ago #45182

Updated
  • ModMan
  • User is blocked

DarkRP Moderator
Jailbreak Moderator
Minecraft Moderator

[SSRP Admin] ModMan's Application 9 years 11 months ago #45186

+SUPPORT+
  • Mr.Fun Time
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 13

[SSRP Admin] ModMan's Application 9 years 11 months ago #45189

Love you tastey cakes
  • ModMan
  • User is blocked

DarkRP Moderator
Jailbreak Moderator
Minecraft Moderator

[SSRP Admin] ModMan's Application 9 years 11 months ago #45213

Mr Grim I think you should add a reason to that plus support.
  • hopking1
  • Senior Boarder
  • dont worry about
  • Thanks received: 124

[SSRP Admin] ModMan's Application 9 years 11 months ago #45214

True
  • ModMan
  • User is blocked

DarkRP Moderator
Jailbreak Moderator
Minecraft Moderator

[SSRP Admin] ModMan's Application 9 years 11 months ago #45215

+Support: Great member following all steps as should be. Very active and very friendly You have my vote.
  • CoolDawg
  • Junior Boarder
  • Cool Dawg Swigetty Swag.
  • Thanks received: 25
'Cool DAWG

[SSRP Admin] ModMan's Application 9 years 11 months ago #45265

Thanks
  • ModMan
  • User is blocked

DarkRP Moderator
Jailbreak Moderator
Minecraft Moderator

[SSRP Admin] ModMan's Application 9 years 11 months ago #45615

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Here is a pie chart displaying the result:

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

However, the meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Needs to take the job more seriously, and be more active within the role (duty).

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

184 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47