Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP MODERATOR]RedBull's Moderator Application!

[SSRP MODERATOR]RedBull's Moderator Application! 9 years 11 months ago #44762

Details
RP Name - [DS] RedBull

Link to Steam Profile - steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040135808

SteamID - STEAM_0:0:39935040

Current Gametracker www.gametracker.com/player/Blueflash%E2%.../94.23.19.200:27015/
Age - 13

Estimated Server Time - 2095 minutes 35 hours I use to love Zarp back in the day the problem what happened is i just started playing other games and went on from garry's mod i use to have at least 500-1k hours back in the day.

Languages I speak - I speak fluent english.

Dark RP Related
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.

Random Deathmatch Also known as RDM Is where a player is any kind of job and any kind of player he would either walk or run up to a player and use a weapon to shoot the innocent player of the server this is then a situation under the name of RDM or Random Deathmatch.

Example: Pompei is a gangster he has just spawned on the server and changed jobs to this gangster he see's over the road from him a gun dealer placing textscreen down to advertise hes cheap gun shop the gangster finds this funny that the guns are "Cheap" so he runs over there and he presses F4 and navigates to hes weapon and pulls it out in front of the innocent gun dealer and shoot's him randomly then walk's away and finds it very funny that he did that.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.

Meaning of NLR
" New Life Rule" Also known as NLR is a rule against Zarp NLR is where a civilian or a player of the server get's killed by raiding players bases or simply shot on the street for trying to mug, If he then returns to the location/situation of where he died then that is taken as NLR or New Life Rule, The New Life Rule Last's for 3 Minutes.

Example: Let's take a player named Gunblar for instance Gunblar is the "Thief" Job on zarp he then leaves his base and navigates himself around town to look for bases to raid, He then finds this big suspicious one he thinks they might have nuclear printers or any other kind of zarp printers he then looks around him to see if any players are about and then he attempts to crack the keypad that's facing on the door of entry into the base but then the owner of the base strikes he has a AWP this players name is Cheddar and he manages to kill the suspect "Gunblar" that has tried to raid hes base and he succeeds on killing the player "Gunblar" Gunblar then respawned and head the same direction towards the scene that he had just died at and then tried to raid the base for a second time, he then broke the rule of "NLR" also known as New Life Rule as he went straight back to the scene within 3 minutes and tried to raid for a second time.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.

Meaning of Metagaming
"Metagaming" is a rule of Zarp it is when a player in the game talks about IC (In-Game) Items/Problems in the OOC (Out-Of-Charector) Chat.

Example Scenario
Player BigGun is in hes base at the time the police scan the room for any kind of illegal items/materials inside hes base there scanner picks up that there actually is a illegal item/material inside hes base, BigGun ofcourse knows that he does have illegal money printers inside hes base, the cops then gang up on the fence and bash through the door with a battering ram and get in the base they then succeed on getting the money printers destroyed but then BigGun died, BigGun knew that he had another safe with a "Nuclear Printer" Inside it so he shouts out in OOC(Out-Of-Charector) "Help! the cops are breaking into my money printer safe they are going to destroy it! Help" He has then broken the rule of Meta-Gaming

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would then proceed to Investigate the report by teleporting to the victim and explaining to him that we would sort out the situation with both of them at the scene so we could discuss potentional RDM(Random-Deathmatch) if it has occured in this particular situation, I would then move them to a more quiet area so its better for there privacy also so we could talk clearly, i would then move on to asking player X if he has any kind of Image or Recording of this kind of situation and explain to him that this is a serious matter, In this case "Player X" Doesnt have any kind of proof of player Y RDMing him but we do have proof that he did indeed kill him, I then would ask Player Y for any type of recording or image, he also doesnt have any kind of Image or Recording of this particular situation, I then would explain to player Y if he indeed did RDM him to not do that again or he can face consiquences but in this particular situation there was no proof of this kind of RDM Happening i would explain to him we do have proof of him killing the player but no proof if it was a Legitimate kill or not a legitimate kill, i then would tell player X to contact me if any situation of RDM happened with him again, Before i leave i would tell him that it's always best to take a Image or a Recording of the situation to use as proof against any kind of action happening to him, I then would say to them to have a brilliant day and move them back to there previous location's, After that i would mark the F1 as complete.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would ask Player X what happened in this particular situation and listen to hes story of the situation that has just occurred

Player Y isn't in the situation at the moment as i am discussing the situation with the victim of the F1 report, I then go onto asking him if he had any kind of proof in this case he does have some images on steam, I would then ask him "Can u please send me the images of the NLR That u have reported, He then sent me the link towards he's steamcommunity's screenshot archive i then investigate these images he has 5 images showing from killing him then him coming back, I check the date of the images and the easily come within 3 minutes of him dieing i then bring Player Y to the situation and explain to him why he got brough to the area, i would then listen to hes side of the story while player X is waiting for a response, He says he didnt NLR in any kind of way, I then explain to the individual that Player X has given me proof via SteamCommunity's Screenshot archive and explain to him the date matches up to hes F1 report of NLR i would then explain that he is now getting warned for NLR i suggest to him to read the Zarp Rules to mecsure no further cases come by, i then mark the F1 as finished and take them back to there Roleplay environment.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
Player X is calling for help in OOC i would type in OOC chat "Player X You are currently typing in OOC(Out-Of-Charector)
And this is a Zarp rule of the server, i would then move onto explaining that he called for help about a IC(In-Charector) matter and that is metagaming.

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words).
I should be chosen as a Zarp Moderator as im a Friendly Jolly guy to be with and i respect Zarp's rules and me myself has been playing since last year of zarp and i know the inside and outsides of zarp, i also do play atleast 500-1000 minutes of the server each day and i love solving people's f1's and problems that might struck up i also really do respect the players of zarp and there place here on the server, i also really try not to get any kind of people hating me as that is something that i
don't like and i like being a friendly guy on zarp i think zarp really needs a moderator like me that's really active,
and will be up to do any f1's that might struck up, Being a moderator of zarp is a dream of mine and i would so appreciate it.

if i had this responsibility as a moderator of the server, i also deal with the f1's how the should be dealt with i would explain to users if there f1 was junk i would explain to them how to make a more reasonable f1 request and how to speed up the process of an admin dealing with the situation that the player is particularly in, i also would be looking for any problems that may occur
(Proppush,Propblock,Propblock,RDM), and deal with it when the moment's seems to strike, I would greatly appreciate all the moderators,admins,owners if you could really choose me i really do love zarp and i hope to be on your team soon! Have a great day Zarp Staff Aswell as players!
  • Blueflash
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Blueflash.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP MODERATOR]RedBull's Moderator Application! 9 years 11 months ago #44780

pretty good app bro! Just needs to not advert his thread (like the last one) but i think you have learnt from that mistake :)
+support
  • Section
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 40

''Its always darkest before the dawn''
i got 99 bots and soxey is one.

[SSRP MODERATOR]RedBull's Moderator Application! 9 years 11 months ago #44809

Dear RedBull,

You're very active on the SSRP and you're friendly on teamspeak, You didn't get accepted last week but now you have a better chance. I wish you the best with becoming a Moderator. My verdict is a:

+ Support

- Regards
  • Chester
  • Expert Boarder
  • Teh skies are bluee..?!
  • Thanks received: 185
I haz sweg
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Chester.

[SSRP MODERATOR]RedBull's Moderator Application! 9 years 11 months ago #44984

Dear Chester, I appreciate your thought and comment that is all past I love zarp and me and some of the community may have had some problems but i can guarrantee you that wont happen again Thanks.
  • Blueflash
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP MODERATOR]RedBull's Moderator Application! 9 years 11 months ago #45603

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Here is a pie chart displaying the result:
Unanimous no vote.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

However, the meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Impertinent to staff team, broken rules.

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

205 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
4/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT