Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Need Help and Hi

Need Help and Hi 7 years 1 month ago #498065

Hey I am confused, I went to go figure out my username and password but when I plugged in my old name it showed an account is using it but my email I have used for ever isn't found on this site. I was matthewdurbinmonday1998, i left on bad terms but want to come back. I had VIP on that account too :(
Login or register to post a reply.

Need Help and Hi 7 years 1 month ago #498066

Click Forgotten password.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

Need Help and Hi 7 years 1 month ago #498071

Jordz wrote:
Click Forgotten password.
jordan I did that but I got this when I plugged in username and email.
Error
The email 'This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.' does not exist on this site (idc if you know my email, go ahead and spam my email I hardly check it anyways)

Need Help and Hi 7 years 1 month ago #498078

You could of used a different email address before. I'm sure no one would of just deleted your account without your consent. Just keep trying different passwords and emails but if that doesn't work then you may have to speak to one of our lead team members about it to either get back your account or to get your VIP transferred. Make sure you have proof of what you have purchased. :)
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 431

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"

Need Help and Hi 7 years 1 month ago #498196

Orang3 wrote:
You could of used a different email address before. I'm sure no one would of just deleted your account without your consent. Just keep trying different passwords and emails but if that doesn't work then you may have to speak to one of our lead team members about it to either get back your account or to get your VIP transferred. Make sure you have proof of what you have purchased. :)
I'll jump on ts later and try to contact a cm or maybe chute, found my account and only used one email for all things not school related, only other email I have besides mmonday1998 is my school one.

Need Help and Hi 7 years 1 month ago #498218

We cannot simply give out details about your account unless you can verify who you are. I'd advise coming on the teamspeak to contact Chute.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1430
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender

Need Help and Hi 7 years 1 month ago #498222

Tyler Durden wrote:
We cannot simply give out details about your account unless you can verify who you are. I'd advise coming on the teamspeak to contact Chute.
I could have done that already but you removed me on steam when I left zarp... I sent para a friend request hoping to talk to para. I have tried talking to Luan but Luan never responds back, i swear ever since I left y'all been ignoring me and hate me or something. If I remember then I will try to jump on ts, shit I can contact you on ts, steam, or discord

Edit: who the fuck would want to impersonate me? I was one of thr worst members of this community, everyone hated me. If I can't get that account back then I would atleast get my vip and stuff that I got on the other one
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Matthewdurbinmonday.
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

135 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf