Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Refound of all my inventori PLZ

Refound of all my inventori PLZ 8 years 7 months ago #187276

hello guys . admins. mod . super admin . head admin

RPname : VeGoVeVO

Steam id : STEAM_0:0:90137147

STORIE : LAST NIGHT I WAS PLAYING ON ZARP GAMING 2 DARKRP AND I GO TO MINE I ACCIDENTLY DIDENT RECORD THAT PART THEN I AFK MINING THEN I GOT TO SEEP AND WHEEN I WEAK UP I FOUNED THAT SERVER DISCONEECTED AND A MESSAGE SAY VUC SERVER DISCONNECTED VALVE SCURITY FOR HOLSTING SERVERS THEN I JOINED SERVER I FOUNED NOTHIN IN MY INVENTORIE NO MONEY I GOT A VIDEO DOWN BELOW AND Brother Holly Banker Got the seam problem us me i hope my self luck to get my staff §§

REFOUNED STAF : GLUON GUN AND A SUIT MONEY ONLY 500K VIDEO SHOW ALOOT HOPE THE BEST N

this video show that thos items was in my invantorie and banker

this one show that nothin now

1YEAH OF PLAYING ALL GOIN IN 1 DAY WOW I REALLY HOPE I GET MY STUFF REFOUNED YOU WONT SEE THE VIDEOS NOW BECAUSE THEY ARE UPLOADING ASK HOLLY BANKER HE HAVE THE SEAM PROBLEM THE VIDEO WILL TAKE ALOOT TO UPLOAD IN YOUTUTBE ANY OTHER WAY FASTER TALL ME PLZ

:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 305
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by VeGoVeVO.
Login or register to post a reply.

Refound of all my inventori PLZ 8 years 7 months ago #187294

THE PROOOOOOOOOOF TO SHOW THAT THIS TRU IS TAKING ME TOOOOOOO LONG 5HOURES ONLY 10% AT YOUTUBE THIS FORUM GOIN STATY LONGER SORRY

• VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Refound of all my inventori PLZ 8 years 7 months ago #187341

THHOS VIDEO SHOWS NOTHIN MATE NEED A BETTER VIDEO IT THE BEST TO PROOF STAF AND SEVER IS A GOOD MAN THIS WOULDNT HAPPEN

Basically, bad proof.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

Refound of all my inventori PLZ 8 years 7 months ago #187375

memer wrote:
THHOS VIDEO SHOWS NOTHIN MATE NEED A BETTER VIDEO IT THE BEST TO PROOF STAF AND SEVER IS A GOOD MAN THIS WOULDNT HAPPEN

Basically, bad proof.

i just say videos they did not upload yet and brother holly banker have the seam problem i dont know if you bleave it or no but i never lie and i will nerver do somethin like that i wich the best 0 money now and 0items brother xseppe and wonkey and aloot of more admin redpowder know me to i will never ever do asutch of thin like that i cant lost all my stuf and do not make a forum it take me 1year to get every thin i hope the best im not that kind of players im a good man ask redpowder he kno wi will never ever thos what you think so pls wai intel the video upload and see im scred to lose evry thin 1year of playing then boom 1day all goin too hard to blieve all i have to say i maked a f1 wheen i saw my self with no items or money holly banker say it the seam problem to me to he say make a forum and hope the best
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Refound of all my inventori PLZ 8 years 7 months ago #187376

So basicly you lost everything due to a disconnect message.

I smell lies.
  • Frentium
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ok
  • Thanks received: 277

Resigned SSRP Administrator

Refound of all my inventori PLZ 8 years 7 months ago #187404

youtube vids don't work for me
  • xSeppe
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Steam Profile Link In Signature!
  • Thanks received: 140

Refound of all my inventori PLZ 8 years 7 months ago #187468

Hi VeGoVeVO,

We just looked into this problem for you, and were unable to find any issues. Make sure you are using the same Steam profile that you usually use to play on ZARP servers, since your inventory and other items are linked to your Steam profile, if you use another account your items will not appear. If you no longer have access to your old account, (e.g. you gave it to a friend or it got VAC banned) you will need to recover it first and then trade your items to your new one. Let us know if you still need help after trying that.
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5058
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Chuteuk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VeGoVeVO

Refound of all my inventori PLZ 8 years 7 months ago #187472

XSEPPE YOU KNOW ME I WILL NEVER LIE THIS IS NOT A LIE JUST WAIT AND SEE THE VIDEO ARE TOO LONG TO UPLOAD IF I WAS IYING WHY I WILL WRITE A FORUM ALL WAIST OF TIME IM NOT LIKE WHAT YOU THIN I DONT KNOW HOW TO PROOF THIS BUT VIDEO SHOW THAT I WAS HAVING ITEMA ND OTHER VIDEO SHOWS NOTHIN LEFT WHEEN I WHEAK UP I FOUNED A MASAAGE SAY VUC VALVE SECURITY hosting that all it say then i joined like normal i founed nothin in bank or inv then i maked f1 and holly banker make it then he tall me that he have the seam problem xseppe you cant see video of youtube because they are uploading now 80% left to the first one and other 2% left im sorry im not liying why should i dod that earning money it easy now but i cant i need ot know why and i hope i get my refound
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Refound of all my inventori PLZ 8 years 7 months ago #187476

Chuteuk wrote:
Hi VeGoVeVO,

We just looked into this problem for you, and were unable to find any issues. Make sure you are using the same Steam profile that you usually use to play on ZARP servers, since your inventory and other items are linked to your Steam profile, if you use another account your items will not appear. If you no longer have access to your old account, (e.g. you gave it to a friend or it got VAC banned) you will need to recover it first and then trade your items to your new one. Let us know if you still need help after trying that.
yup i still need help the problem is i let my computer open and auto mining then i sleeped by misstake then wheen i weak up i founed a message say vuc valve security wheen i joined zarp i founed no items if i lie god kill me now i dont know what to do to proof this i dont have any other account only use one omg i cant bleave this god help me i hope you all inderstand i dont lie i never lied
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Refound of all my inventori PLZ 8 years 7 months ago #187488

If you had autoclicker on you may have dropped all of your items. So technically their would be no refund.
  • Frentium
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ok

Refound of all my inventori PLZ 8 years 7 months ago #187492

Frentium wrote:
If you had autoclicker on you may have dropped all of your items. So technically their would be no refund.
that not problem my inventorie was clear all in banker so i can mine with no problems i dont know bleave it or no i lost every thin no 1$ left if founed out i lie ill never play gmod again i cant bleave it wow
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Refound of all my inventori PLZ 8 years 7 months ago #187495

Jugger wrote:
plz learn how to use grammer
I laughed more than i should've.
  • RandomdudeDK
  • Legendary Member
  • It's always 420 somewhere
  • Thanks received: 675

Refound of all my inventori PLZ 8 years 7 months ago #187496

VeGoVeVO wrote:
Frentium wrote:
that not problem my inventorie was clear all in banker so i can mine with no problems i dont know bleave it or no i lost every thin no 1$ left if founed out i lie ill never play gmod again i cant bleave it wow

Well. I cant see any proof that your story is true. So i belive nothing will happen. (Also stop with the colours its hurting a mans eyes)
  • Frentium
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ok

Refound of all my inventori PLZ 8 years 7 months ago #187497

Frentium wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Frentium wrote:

Well. I cant see any proof that your story is true. So i belive nothing will happen. (Also stop with the colours its hurting a mans eyes)
wow so 1year goin in my life wow very nice i was hoping the best the other video still downloading i mean uploading it to long like 7min it show i was having items i dont know i think i wont play again it waist of time can you check holly banker if he lost hes inv to he say to me he lost es inv to wow i was hoping the best i like zarp ut now it desapointing losting every thin my work goin wow
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Refound of all my inventori PLZ 8 years 7 months ago #187536

well if u didnt realise if you got reset or someing like that you would have 5k no $0
  • Luan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex- Surf Owner
  • Thanks received: 488

EX- TS3 Staff
EX- SSRP Head Admin

Refound of all my inventori PLZ 8 years 6 months ago #187630

ToXIc Gaming wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Frentium wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Frentium wrote:

wow so 1year goin in my life wow very nice i was hoping the best the other video still downloading i mean uploading it to long like 7min it show i was having items i dont know i think i wont play again it waist of time can you check holly banker if he lost hes inv to he say to me he lost es inv to wow i was hoping the best i like zarp ut now it desapointing losting every thin my work goin wow

Yeah I understand your pissed but you shouldn't care that much about the money or inventory you have, You should care about the fun you had getting it because anything could happen to your inventory.

Ths bud for suporting now evry thin goin ill try to have fun more than geting money today ill try to make a server appli that will be better for me some of my friend donate me abit of money so i start if i be a mod that will be fun intresting futer thx for suporting guys ill start from begining
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Refound of all my inventori PLZ 8 years 6 months ago #187637

Hello bud,
I seen chute already explained to you that he can't see anything im the logs or what the issue could of been so in asking you nicely for you stop spamming text screens around the map with a link to this thread, I have had numerous complaints about it already. The error message that your saying happens isn't ours that's just a disconnect message for steam servers so you either lost connection or you currently are taken a VACacation.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by RedPowder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JokerMan
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

136 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32