Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Global Mod Needed

Global Mod Needed 6 years 2 months ago #828799

i lost my notepad where i had copied and pasted it on. could any global mods please press edit and give me everything i had wrote..All of it

www.zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/serve...s-application#771704
  • Bhavya Shah
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 246
The topic has been locked.

Global Mod Needed 6 years 2 months ago #828800

Linked to Cranky, as he can do this :)
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

Global Mod Needed 6 years 2 months ago #828801

Server application staff can do this too, not just global mod ;)
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

Global Mod Needed 6 years 2 months ago #828803

[center]                                                                         

[size=6][u][color=#bb00bb] |Z|Bhavya's Bhop Application             [/color][/u][/size]

[img]http://1funny.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/bunny-hop-e1271577666933.jpg[/img][b][u]Steam Name[/u][/b][u][color=#880088]: |Z|Bhavya[/color][/u]

[b][u]Link to steam profile:[/u][/b][url=https://steamcommunity.com/id/bhavinshah1257][u][color=#bb00ff]Click here for me steam[/color][/u][/url]

[b][u]Steam ID: [/u][/b][color=#4400bb][u]STEAM_0:0:143747271[/u][/color]

[b][u]Current Gametracker Profiles:[/u][/b] [url=https://www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7CBhavya/play.zarpgaming.com:27100/][u][color=#884400]Click here for my GameTracker[/color][/u][/url]

[u]Estimated Server Time:[/u][u][color=#8800ff]IDK but will imrpove[/color][/u]

[b][u]Languages I speak:[/u][/b] I speak English

[b]Someone new joins the server, explain how you would show them how to B-hop:[/b][u][color=#008800]First of all I would tell them to spectate me by pressing f2 and clicking till they find me.Then I will tell them what to press.First of all ytou have to go forward by pressing w.Then you press a and move your mouse left and then press d and move your mouse right,I would tell them this builds up speed because it is strafing.I would then tell them that you would have to practice to bhop good or bhop perfectly.I would then tell them to keep practising this.You have to do this viser verser.I would tell them that there is styles by pressing f3 and then ask them if they don't know what any of them do.[/color][/u]

[b][u]
Explain what you would do if someone was Text/Mic Spamming:[/u][/b][u][color=#880000]If someone was Mic spamming I would tell them to stop and not do it again.If they continue to mic spam then I will gag them and then warn them.If they were chat spamming then I would tell them to stop.If they carried on then I would mute them then warn them.If they leave and join back from mic spamming or chat spamming I would gag/mute them and contact an admin or an admin plus to ban them.[/color][/u]

[b][u][u][color=#884400]Explain how you would deal with someone using an exploit on the server:[/u][/b]If someone was exploiting I would tell them to immediately get out of that exploit.If they continued then I would warn them for exploiting and kick them.If they joined back I would contact an admin/admin plus to ban her/him.[/color][/u]
[b][u]
[b][u]Why I should be chosen:[/u][/b][u][color=#4400bb]I should be chosen because I am good at bhoping.I know the rules very well and can work together with people.I love playing on bhop and in general love bhopping.I can hopefully help the server out and help people learn to bhop.Thank you for reading my Bhop Application and I will definitely improve on your feedback.[/color][/u][/center]
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam

Global Mod Needed 6 years 2 months ago #828804

(someone forgot I have access to that section)
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam

Global Mod Needed 6 years 2 months ago #828814

Thanks <3
  • Bhavya Shah