Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TS3] Team Speak Meeting Outcome 30/11/14

[TS3] Team Speak Meeting Outcome 30/11/14 9 years 4 months ago #84265

The 2014 November Team Speak meeting has concluded!

Congratulations to the following!
Cameron3100
LazyBro
Kpro998
Pink
USM
Preditorv
Tigzter

Also we have decided that the Super Admins on Deathrun also receive Team Speak staff as it is a popular server and was deemed beneficial for the community.

If you didn't get the position you wanted this meeting be sure to apply again, the team speak server is being used by more and more people and we will be need new staff in the future and look forward to you guys applying!
  • Mogadonskoda
  • User is blocked
  • Posh Twat
  • Thanks received: 149
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Mogadonskoda.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedPowder, Usm, Cameron3100

[TS3] Team Speak Meeting Outcome 30/11/14 9 years 4 months ago #84271

Oh god you have Cameron TS admin too...

Let the minging begin for him.
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler

[TS3] Team Speak Meeting Outcome 30/11/14 9 years 4 months ago #84274

Fennster4 wrote:
Oh god you have Cameron TS admin too...

Let the minging begin for him.

On your place I would be afraid of other people who got chosen, not Cameron.
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013

[TS3] Team Speak Meeting Outcome 30/11/14 9 years 4 months ago #84298

CONGRATZ!?
  • Zooted
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I simp
  • Thanks received: 150

Ex SSRP Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex TTT Moderator
Ex Forum Staff
Ex Teamspeak Staff

[TS3] Team Speak Meeting Outcome 30/11/14 9 years 4 months ago #84305

Congrats to everyone who got the position including the DR SA's. Wish you all luck.
  • x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 234
•The Brotherhood•
The following user(s) said Thank You: LazyBro, Pantomath

[TS3] Team Speak Meeting Outcome 30/11/14 9 years 4 months ago #84318

I like how nothing was changed after what we did, Wow. This isn't the first time that something like this happens.....

And yes I'm talking about how staff members who are actually very active got denied for silly reasons, and people who aren't even staff got accepted and some are rarely on ts.
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by DarthVader.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luxor

[TS3] Team Speak Meeting Outcome 30/11/14 9 years 4 months ago #84334

DarthVader wrote:
I like how nothing was changed after what we did, Wow. This isn't the first time that something like this happens.....

And yes I'm talking about how staff members who are actually very active got denied for silly reasons, and people who aren't even staff got accepted and some are rarely on ts.

That simply isn't true, we sat there and redid the whole meeting. Every single reason got changed to be more in depth.

If you have any further questions feel free to come on the teamspeak and ask us.
  • Dcxbigdaddy
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 1178
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Dcxbigdaddy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RandomdudeDK, Brusk_Macaroon

[TS3] Team Speak Meeting Outcome 30/11/14 9 years 4 months ago #84336

You guys know as well as anyone that it simply isn't possible for people to get treated differently in the meetings. Every staff member has an equal vote and the majority vote wins. There isn't infact a fairer system for choosing the result. Staff members are selected by the team, and we can always be confident in the fact that they've worked hard and that they deserve it because the majority vote wins.

Congratulations to all the people who were accepted Yesterday.

PS: If you want my personal opinion on your application then contact me on Steam or TS3 when I am home.
  • AlmostLost
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 176
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dcxbigdaddy

[TS3] Team Speak Meeting Outcome 30/11/14 9 years 4 months ago #84337

AlmostLost wrote:
You guys know as well as anyone that it simply isn't possible for people to get treated differently in the meetings. Every staff member has an equal vote and the majority vote wins. There isn't infact a fairer system for choosing the result. Staff members are selected by the team, and we can always be confident in the fact that they've worked hard and that they deserve it because the majority vote wins.

Congratulations to all the people who were accepted Yesterday.

PS: If you want my personal opinion on your application then contact me on Steam or TS3 when I am home.

Just because it's the lead team meeting doesnt mean they cant be corrupt, they posted some reasons that made 0% sense just to deny a person, and they accepted a few people (I am not pointing fingers at anyone) that didn't deserve the rank at all...
  • Luxor
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 49

[TS3] Team Speak Meeting Outcome 30/11/14 9 years 4 months ago #84338

it was a TeamSpeak meeting, not a Leadteam.
  • AlmostLost
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 176
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by AlmostLost.

[TS3] Team Speak Meeting Outcome 30/11/14 9 years 4 months ago #84345

Well, lets be clear in here. There were 2 people who are not even staff on the server (so how can newer members know them and think they are trusted?) And they are getting accepted? They are not allowed to be in the meetings so they are just going to join spacers and talk with friends. People who applied who actually deserve this rank more got denied for not being active when one of them for example is 4 hours on Ts everyday and you are saying he is inactive ...

Im sure that few people who got denied are not agreeing with done decision.

Im not complaining or anything.
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013
The following user(s) said Thank You: DarthVader, Christopher S, Luxor

[TS3] Team Speak Meeting Outcome 30/11/14 9 years 4 months ago #84348

Stop hating guys, they had their reasons to deny some people.
Congratulation to the new TS3 Staff members.

• Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Nexize.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RandomdudeDK, AlmostLost

[TS3] Team Speak Meeting Outcome 30/11/14 9 years 4 months ago #84354

GregoryTWIX wrote:
Well, lets be clear in here. There were 2 people who are not even staff on the server (so how can newer members know them and think they are trusted?) And they are getting accepted? They are not allowed to be in the meetings so they are just going to join spacers and talk with friends. People who applied who actually deserve this rank more got denied for not being active when one of them for example is 4 hours on Ts everyday and you are saying he is inactive ...

The TS Staff re did the reasons, I don't know but DVD or another CM might go around and change the reasons. Hope I helped.
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

[TS3] Team Speak Meeting Outcome 30/11/14 9 years 4 months ago #84360

Yeah like I got denied for "Refrain from using soundboards" which in the first place I don't have a soundboard anymore, which was like 1 month ago. When I had it I only used it for music in the music room. People just complain about you without knowing you well, or knowing that you changed just like this guy Oh and my denial reason just tell me when was the LAST time I used a soundboard? Staff these days just go with the flow for example if someone said "He abuses" Everyone will start saying no for that reason even though he might be wrong.
  • Christopher S
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "Anyone?"
  • Thanks received: 211
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Christopher S.

[TS3] Team Speak Meeting Outcome 30/11/14 9 years 4 months ago #84361

We took our time going over all of the applications, then took more time going over all of them again and clarifying the reasons for denial. If you got denied you can always re-apply in the future.
  • AllThatJazz
  • User is blocked
  • [b]Ayylmao[/b]
  • Thanks received: 167
EX -TTT HeadAdmin
EX -Deathrun Superadmin
EX -Ts3 Staff
EX -Bhop Admin

[TS3] Team Speak Meeting Outcome 30/11/14 9 years 4 months ago #84362

GregoryTWIX wrote:

The two members who got accepted and are not staff are me and Kpro, you should have just said that. I don't know the exact reasons but would it not be obvious that since we were both previous SA's and have been with ZARP for quite some time now (Coming up on 1 year for me and Dcx) and know how to handle the staff rank without any problems that we should be a safe and easy choice?
Me and Kpro have also started playing the DarkRP server for an excessive amount of time and are actually planning on reapplying.
Just because a mass amount of people who use the TS applied for the power didn't actually get it, doesn't make it out fault and allow them to talk crap about us. I heard people going to extremes yesterday when Kpro got accepted but once I got accepted it all stopped because I was in the channel with them.

Maybe some newer members don't remember us but we did in fact help the community and done a lot of good work. We are trusted with staff ranks and are known not to abuse any of it. Even after the revotes were done I still cannot see how people could find a reason to complain.

Gregory if you provide some people who would deserve the rank more and give valid reasons then maybe I could sympathise with them but right now it seems that some people are complaining about people who got the rank over them and there is only a couple of people who have accepted the reason and got on with it and I actually accepted their reason for being denied without saying they are going go crazy about it.

My last point is for anyone who is attacking me for having returned about a month ago from a community ban (a month and 5 days ago). I was banned because I put a few swear words in my resignation which didn't sit well due to me previously being a global moderator. I changed my name to "F*ck Chris" which as I already said in my appeal that is was stupid and I shouldn't have acted like that. So let me get it clear that I didn't abuse my powers, I didn't ban people randomly before resigning, I never once thought about attacking ZARP members once I was banned.
Don't think I abuse power or will abuse it because I was previously community banned.
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedPowder

[TS3] Team Speak Meeting Outcome 30/11/14 9 years 4 months ago #84363

LazyBro wrote:
GregoryTWIX wrote:

The two members who got accepted and are not staff are me and Kpro, you should have just said that. I don't know the exact reasons but would it not be obvious that since we were both previous SA's and have been with ZARP for quite some time now (Coming up on 1 year for me and Dcx) and know how to handle the staff rank without any problems that we should be a safe and easy choice?
Me and Kpro have also started playing the DarkRP server for an excessive amount of time and are actually planning on reapplying.
Just because a mass amount of people who use the TS applied for the power didn't actually get it, doesn't make it out fault and allow them to talk crap about us. I heard people going to extremes yesterday when Kpro got accepted but once I got accepted it all stopped because I was in the channel with them.

Maybe some newer members don't remember us but we did in fact help the community and done a lot of good work. We are trusted with staff ranks and are known not to abuse any of it. Even after the revotes were done I still cannot see how people could find a reason to complain.

Gregory if you provide some people who would deserve the rank more and give valid reasons then maybe I could sympathise with them but right now it seems that some people are complaining about people who got the rank over them and there is only a couple of people who have accepted the reason and got on with it and I actually accepted their reason for being denied without saying they are going go crazy about it.

My last point is for anyone who is attacking me for having returned about a month ago from a community ban (a month and 5 days ago). I was banned because I put a few swear words in my resignation which didn't sit well due to me previously being a global moderator. I changed my name to "F*ck Chris" which as I already said in my appeal that is was stupid and I shouldn't have acted like that. So let me get it clear that I didn't abuse my powers, I didn't ban people randomly before resigning, I never once thought about attacking ZARP members once I was banned.
Don't think I abuse power or will abuse it because I was previously community banned.

Some got denied for "Since you just came back you need to get to know the staff" etcc something like that. But why not you guys? That's what we're all wondering which is extremely unfair, even though they were GREAT people.
  • Christopher S
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "Anyone?"

[TS3] Team Speak Meeting Outcome 30/11/14 9 years 4 months ago #84364

Checked all the TS3 apps and none of them had any reasons along those lines.
What I am angry about is how I am basically being turned into some douche who "stole" their rank. I am sorry if you didn't get accepted but no one should blame me or Kpro for it. We were not in the meeting and didn't vote on it so why should we be insulted behind our backs for it?

The reasons people got denied for seem pretty legit once they got redone, I will agree that the first set of reasons seemed baseless and without any explanation but once they got redone then people shouldn't have had any trouble understanding why they got denied.
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

[TS3] Team Speak Meeting Outcome 30/11/14 9 years 4 months ago #84365

LazyBro wrote:
Checked all the TS3 apps and none of them had any reasons along those lines.
What I am angry about is how I am basically being turned into some douche who "stole" their rank. I am sorry if you didn't get accepted but no one should blame me or Kpro for it. We were not in the meeting and didn't vote on it so why should we be insulted behind our backs for it?

The reasons people got denied for seem pretty legit once they got redone, I will agree that the first set of reasons seemed baseless and without any explanation but once they got redone then people shouldn't have had any trouble understanding why they got denied.

You're not the one to blame Lazybro, it's the staff taking it unfair, not you. You didn't do anything. :P
You mean legit by me not even having a soundboard? Which got removed long while ago? Oh and I say for the 50th time when I had it I used it for music, people actually really enjoyed it no one complained so I see NO problem.
  • Christopher S
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "Anyone?"

[TS3] Team Speak Meeting Outcome 30/11/14 9 years 4 months ago #84366

I agree with the point they made about you not using your mic enough but I haven't really heard you using a soundboard.
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Christopher S
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

172 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun