Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 07/04/24

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 07/04/24 3 weeks 3 days ago #1422720

ItsDonny wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
nah but everything coda ever did was surely invalidated bc he's banned right? the only slightly agreeable thing there is toxic (a good amount of it being provoked btw), but I would die on the hill that coda isn't malicious, hope this helps, and of course good luck with sales

and for the pointshop zarpers in the back he actually developed the old murder server with myself, Joshua, and Richard a few years back. Even if his CM ban was valid, his achievements and contributions to the community aren't invalid just bc he trolled on the forums or discord.

As opposed to you that have been and still is friends (i would assume) with them, i will just say that i agree to disagree as an actual victim over time of those so called "just trolls" along with many others that had can have and had an impact on mental health, which is a serious matter, and as a collective aftermath it can be only described as malicious if not anything else. A big part of the community has adopted this kind of behavior (take most of the replies here as an example) a long ago and nowadays common decency and human respect is extinct so, while i respect your opinion on this topic, i wish to have my opinion respected as well, regardless of what was contributed or not to the community before and hopefully let apples be apples or whatever the saying is.

Why are you searching for common decency and human respect on a GMOD gaming forum? Perhaps you lack such interactions in real life as well. That's the energy you give off, anyhow.
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1186
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoshuaIsGreat, euan

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 07/04/24 3 weeks 3 days ago #1422727

Nogtog wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
nah but everything coda ever did was surely invalidated bc he's banned right? the only slightly agreeable thing there is toxic (a good amount of it being provoked btw), but I would die on the hill that coda isn't malicious, hope this helps, and of course good luck with sales

and for the pointshop zarpers in the back he actually developed the old murder server with myself, Joshua, and Richard a few years back. Even if his CM ban was valid, his achievements and contributions to the community aren't invalid just bc he trolled on the forums or discord.

As opposed to you that have been and still is friends (i would assume) with them, i will just say that i agree to disagree as an actual victim over time of those so called "just trolls" along with many others that had can have and had an impact on mental health, which is a serious matter, and as a collective aftermath it can be only described as malicious if not anything else. A big part of the community has adopted this kind of behavior (take most of the replies here as an example) a long ago and nowadays common decency and human respect is extinct so, while i respect your opinion on this topic, i wish to have my opinion respected as well, regardless of what was contributed or not to the community before and hopefully let apples be apples or whatever the saying is.
like the reason everyone trolls you is because no one likes you because youre a standoffish prick who takes the internet far too seriously while also having a mental age of 12 and 57 depending on the occassion get a grip buddy

This is definitely the most on point description of Donny that i've ever seen
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, euan

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 07/04/24 3 weeks 3 days ago #1422733

everyone use cheats, so we can finally get our beloved wipe
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, CEO of Business

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 07/04/24 3 weeks 3 days ago #1422734

ItsDonny wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:

How can you expect any respect when you come across as a ignorant twat? Maybe, just maybe if you switched up a lil you’d be at least tolerable but you seem to have this overpowering 5Head ego which makes you insufferable. You’ve instigated shit just as much as you receive, don’t play victim here about mental health and toxicity.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markus, Henny, Buffy, God dammit Ross, Nogtog and 1 more...

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 07/04/24 3 weeks 3 days ago #1422735

JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
As opposed to you that have been and still is friends (i would assume) with them, i will just say that i agree to disagree as an actual victim over time of those so called "just trolls" along with many others that had can have and had an impact on mental health
First of whats the relevance of him being friends with coda in this statement? Second of all, there is no way you just called yourself a victim of someone that shitposts on the zarp forums that's crazy :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I feel like the reason he slipped that in was to subtly insinuate that CEOBiznis is biased in his opinion due to being friends with codabro - Which I think couldn't be further from the truth.

CEO of Business wrote:

I'd just like to add that codabro's contributions stretch much much further than just the the development of the Murder server, which by the way he put countless hours into. He also held multiple staff and LT positions on various servers, and even staffed on the forums, TS and Discord for a very long time. He even helped me with many projects throughout my time as CM, which wouldn't have been nearly as good if he weren't there to support my lame ass coding and development skills.

Despite the ban, I can say with great confidence that he's done much more good for this community than most people realize or would like to admit...
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markus, Henny, Buffy, CEO of Business, euan and 1 more...

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 07/04/24 3 weeks 3 days ago #1422737

Mr. Richard wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
As opposed to you that have been and still is friends (i would assume) with them, i will just say that i agree to disagree as an actual victim over time of those so called "just trolls" along with many others that had can have and had an impact on mental health
First of whats the relevance of him being friends with coda in this statement? Second of all, there is no way you just called yourself a victim of someone that shitposts on the zarp forums that's crazy :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I feel like the reason he slipped that in was to subtly insinuate that CEOBiznis is biased in his opinion due to being friends with codabro - Which I think couldn't be further from the truth.

CEO of Business wrote:

I'd just like to add that codabro's contributions stretch much much further than just the the development of the Murder server, which by the way he put countless hours into. He also held multiple staff and LT positions on various servers, and even staffed on the forums, TS and Discord for a very long time. He even helped me with many projects throughout my time as CM, which wouldn't have been nearly as good if he weren't there to support my lame ass coding and development skills.

Despite the ban, I can say with great confidence that he's done much more good for this community than most people realize or would like to admit...

Guys I was typing out a really long and in-depth response that would have cleared everything up and had everyone like friends round a campfire making smores but a cool bug landing on my screen and I think thats way cooler. Any suggestions on what I should name him/her (I didn't ask gender :fearful:)! looks like a really teeny tiny fly and very fast!
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 07/04/24 3 weeks 3 days ago #1422741

I just think a all time ban wipe is necessary
  • Legendary
  • Expert Boarder
  • $1,134