Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Meeting Outcome 30/09/2023

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 30/09/2023 6 months 3 weeks ago #1416141

RedPowder wrote:
Yo Yo Yo

I'm not on here much anymore but can someone list or tell me why we all hate Sinz so much? It seems this dude is always getting shit for something so either the community is bad now or Sinz is a complete douch. I was reading a thread about map development and even on there, someone brought up that Sinz is a complete butt crack so ya. The person who lists the most reasons gets a Zarp gookie cookie. Genuinely curious btw.
it's an illiterate frenchie who's so greedy and annoying that he ended up getting permanently banned for tricking and exploiting new players to give him items or ripping them off and lying to them about prices of items, and several times got permanently banned for exploiting bugs to get items. Also spammed forums with like 10 reports per day both because he nitpicks your every action on the server looking for a reason to report you but also because his actions got him so hated that everyone went after him and broke rules :zarp:
All of this over years and years with no improvement in his behavior or english knowledge :sick:
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yisyas, ItsDonny

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 30/09/2023 6 months 3 weeks ago #1416145

Robbie Diesel wrote:
RedPowder wrote:
Yo Yo Yo

I'm not on here much anymore but can someone list or tell me why we all hate Sinz so much? It seems this dude is always getting shit for something so either the community is bad now or Sinz is a complete douch. I was reading a thread about map development and even on there, someone brought up that Sinz is a complete butt crack so ya. The person who lists the most reasons gets a Zarp gookie cookie. Genuinely curious btw.
it's an illiterate frenchie who's so greedy and annoying that he ended up getting permanently banned for tricking and exploiting new players to give him items or ripping them off and lying to them about prices of items, and several times got permanently banned for exploiting bugs to get items. Also spammed forums with like 10 reports per day both because he nitpicks your every action on the server looking for a reason to report you but also because his actions got him so hated that everyone went after him and broke rules :zarp:
All of this over years and years with no improvement in his behavior or english knowledge :sick:

Oh wow ok, sorry Sinz I was going to try helping you out here bud but it seems you have made a pretty bad name for yourself, maybe chill out a little bro, and give back to some of the new players, and make up for the past. I'm sure you can be a good guy but you just need to prove yourself and get back on track with the community because it's really not normal to be hated by so many people. I've even seen forum admins, server staff, etc talking shit about you and it is allowed so you really must be doing something wrong. If you need to chat feel free to hit me up maybe I can help you sort it out or help you give back to the community so they can love you or like you a little more at the very least.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 30/09/2023 6 months 3 weeks ago #1416146

RedPowder wrote:
maybe chill out a little bro, and give back to some of the new players, and make up for the past.
Sadly he's currently banned for exploiting bugs for his own gain! :S
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 30/09/2023 6 months 3 weeks ago #1416147

RedPowder wrote:
It seems this dude is always getting shit for something so either the community is bad now or Sinz is a complete douch.

Ehh both honestly
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 30/09/2023 6 months 3 weeks ago #1416166

rakon rk415 75.155MHz oscillator wrote:
sinzz wrote:
rakon rk415 75.155MHz oscillator wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
Callum. wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Hey Sinz!

Please shut the fuck up!

Thanks!

hey man can you not be disrespectful on the zarp forums please mr forum admin
Bro, even SALLY out of every zarper told this homunculus to shut the fuck up, i'm being real with you, nobody would EVER give a shit if you broke Sinz's feeling, perhaps Sinz would but his oponion doesnt matter.
that why rules exist dumby
never call me dumb again mr.almost failed BAC
ok mr.bunny who harassing poor little guy and being a bad lad of annoying o meter + i got my bac mention très bien loser beleive everything
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 30/09/2023 6 months 3 weeks ago #1416167

RedPowder wrote:
Yo Yo Yo

there is nothing to understand just fucking vultures who just want fun by pissing off the world and I make them understand that it doesn't work with me and that I don't care in my own way it's like that for everything the world it's not just me in the lot take watica for example he is french and gets burned like me they are just racist of the french in general with their amalgam of hatred and prejudice without head or tail to believe that their language is perfect etc etc in short I will skip the details it is not worth talking about that, but if you want it does not go in one ear and comes out the other with an argument which clearly proves the fact that it is not totally equal to their fate that they are eating away from the inside I don't really care, I'm doing well that's the main thing I don't care who is depressed or hateful it doesn't matter to me lol
it's been like this for a long time, know it and what they can say, you'll know that I'm right lol but I'll let you judge for yourself, you'll quickly see what I'm going to say
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 30/09/2023 6 months 3 weeks ago #1416168

He harasses most new players for items till they leave. All i know tbh
  • Detox
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 20

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 30/09/2023 6 months 3 weeks ago #1416169

ItsDonny wrote:
RedPowder wrote:
It seems this dude is always getting shit for something so either the community is bad now or Sinz is a complete douch.

Ehh both honestly

I'm not an idiot it's people who think I am lol, nuance, show judgment why think that when on the contrary I act the opposite

think about what I am doing and not what I was doing or I can clearly say that your beginning was very clearly the opposite of what you are doing today, a sort of pass to wanting to adapt with the activity of others hmm
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 30/09/2023 6 months 3 weeks ago #1416170

Rustyy wrote:

well I advise you to forget this kind of bullshit because it doesn't help anything to believe and see when people trying to ruin ur reputation u know, I'm saying this cuz it's happend before

and I bet it's stewart reply for sure again a reason to leave this shit for ever
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 30/09/2023 6 months 3 weeks ago #1416171

sinzz wrote:
Rustyy wrote:

well I advise you to forget this kind of bullshit because it doesn't help anything to believe and see when people trying to ruin ur reputation u know, I'm saying this cuz it's happend before

and I bet it's stewart reply for sure again a reason to leave this shit for ever

Not jumping on the hate man but if so many people have an issue with you, at some point you do have to reflect on it and realise that maybe it is for legitimate reasons, it doesn't mean you're a bad person, just that you may have done, or said not so great things that makes others have a bad taste for you. I get why you're defensive as a lot of people hate on you but I myself have seen how you not just beg but guilt trip people into giving you free stuff, granted I've not played in a long time so maybe you don't do this anymore. My advice would be to take an extended break from Zarp, arguing is just going to make the situation worse for yourself.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 30/09/2023 6 months 3 weeks ago #1416172

narexa wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Rustyy wrote:

Not jumping on the hate man but if so many people have an issue with you, at some point you do have to reflect on it and realise that maybe it is for legitimate reasons, it doesn't mean you're a bad person, just that you may have done, or said not so great things that makes others have a bad taste for you. I get why you're defensive as a lot of people hate on you but I myself have seen how you not just beg but guilt trip people into giving you free stuff, granted I've not played in a long time so maybe you don't do this anymore. My advice would be to take an extended break from Zarp, arguing is just going to make the situation worse for yourself.

whatever you said... whens the 10man?
  • menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
  • Thanks received: 602
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nogtog

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 30/09/2023 6 months 3 weeks ago #1416173

sinzz wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
RedPowder wrote:

Ehh both honestly

I'm not an idiot it's people who think I am lol, nuance, show judgment why think that when on the contrary I act the opposite

think about what I am doing and not what I was doing or I can clearly say that your beginning was very clearly the opposite of what you are doing today, a sort of pass to wanting to adapt with the activity of others hmm
Sinz was pushed away from 109 communities but continues to claim he's the victim and every community is bad and he is good? Curious.
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 30/09/2023 6 months 3 weeks ago #1416178

menameisemil wrote:
narexa wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Rustyy wrote:

When CS2 becomes a good game
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: CEO of Business

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 30/09/2023 6 months 3 weeks ago #1416179

narexa wrote:
menameisemil wrote:
narexa wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Rustyy wrote:

When CS2 becomes a good game
different*
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2315
The following user(s) said Thank You: ItsDonny

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 30/09/2023 6 months 3 weeks ago #1416182

sinzz wrote:
Rustyy wrote:

The fuck did I do? Please bare in mind that when you were going on your spree of saying incriminating things about how you were gonna commit acts of terror or shoot up a school I was the only person who tried to stop you, I even translated what I had to say into French but aight bet.

Also just because you don't say stuff as much on the forums don't sit there and pretend like you don't say some vulgar shit elsewhere.
Spoiler/Warning its believe it or not some pretty fucked up things said and its not slander/fake its verified to be him
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 30/09/2023 6 months 3 weeks ago #1416184

NFT Bro 1945 wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Rustyy wrote:

The fuck did I do? Please bare in mind that when you were going on your spree of saying incriminating things about how you were gonna commit acts of terror or shoot up a school I was the only person who tried to stop you, I even translated what I had to say into French but aight bet.

Also just because you don't say stuff as much on the forums don't sit there and pretend like you don't say some vulgar shit elsewhere.
Spoiler/Warning its believe it or not some pretty fucked up things said and its not slander/fake its verified to be him
He seems a bit mad, maybe he should smoke some weed man.
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2315
The following user(s) said Thank You: yisyas

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 30/09/2023 6 months 3 weeks ago #1416188

sinzz wrote:
Rustyy wrote:

You know it’s bad when the only person defending him is sinz
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1821
Jay House number 1 as always
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, Detox

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 30/09/2023 6 months 3 weeks ago #1416195

Lerpson wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Rustyy wrote:

Every time i ask you guys what i did. Its always, Either. Your stupid or brain dead. But till i get a real answer i will just wait.
  • Detox
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by Detox.

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 30/09/2023 6 months 3 weeks ago #1416196

Rustyy wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Rustyy wrote:

Every time i ask you guys what i did. Its always, Either. Your stupid or brain dead. But till i get a real answer i will just wait.

You're stupid and brain dead
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1186
Last Edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by bunnyslippers69.

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 30/09/2023 6 months 3 weeks ago #1416197

bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Rustyy wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Rustyy wrote:

You're stupid and brain dead

Agreed
  • Detox
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

300 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun