TOPIC: ⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 21/08/2022 ⭐

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 21/08/2022 ⭐ 1 year 8 months ago #1391545

JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
EDF Enjoyer wrote:
Markus wrote:
EDF Enjoyer wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
EDF Enjoyer wrote:
i feel like it shouldn't be just a kick, maybe a month ban ? its just my opinion
bad take
most if not all games like counter strike/valorant/fortnite and every single game you can name wont give you a chance to comeback if they detect your hacking
You're actually incorrect, ESPECIALLY for counter-strike
well true you can just make another account for cs
but for valorant and other games you cant even do that you would have to buy a new pc
wrong and zarp pillled
but you see cheating is against the rules so you actually cannot do it, zarp is actually VAC secured
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2321
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by CEO of Business.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, Kemi, Pie_

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 21/08/2022 ⭐ 1 year 8 months ago #1391565

Markus wrote:
How would, for example, an SSRP Superadmin be aware of any hacking punishments on another server? If I was to screengrab someone and they have esp, How would I know to kick them or ban them on the spot?
Would probably be checked in the meeting, like they decide that the player is cheating, one of the CM's checks if they have any hacking punishments on other servers
  • Pie_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lewis Abdul Hajar
  • Thanks received: 656
Teamspeak/Discord Head Administrator
SSRP Head Administrator
Rat Sandwich Enjoyer
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Pie_.

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 21/08/2022 ⭐ 1 year 8 months ago #1391570

Pie_ wrote:
Markus wrote:
How would, for example, an SSRP Superadmin be aware of any hacking punishments on another server? If I was to screengrab someone and they have esp, How would I know to kick them or ban them on the spot?
Would probably be checked in the meeting, like they decide that the player is cheating, one of the CM's checks if they have any hacking punishments on other servers

Should be different imo, a player shouldn't be allowed to get kicked on one zarp server then start cheating on another zarp server, etc.
  • Red.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • ✨✨✨
  • Thanks received: 719

Former Deathrun Server Owner
Former Minecraft Super Administrator

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 21/08/2022 ⭐ 1 year 8 months ago #1391607

JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
callumok2004 wrote:
Wow an actual change to the hacking policy? Nafe making some good changes!

I was pushy enough to help him suggest this microchange.

Better than nothing!
Okay, first of this is not a micro change any change made to the hacking policy is rather major.
second, how did a prop hunt mod get the CM team to change this hacking policy exactly i think that's just speculation if anything.

I look forward to your reply,
Kind regards,

Rooster

First of all, it’s a microchange imo towards the betterment of the policy considering that i feel like there is an unneeded fear of being strict and harsh with this serious offense.

Second, it saddens me that you see so little in people and that you assume a rank alone gives gravity and power to an individual’s opinion, especially when there’s dedication to their cause.

I was involved in a situation with a hacker that was jungling Zarp’s servers and i happened to already be in a discussion with Nafe trying to persuade him for a prop hunt’s exclusive policy change in regards to a more direct approach to the punishment in a more timely manner considering the server itself is a cheater magnet.

I’m not trying to give more credit to myself than i deserve, which is also irrelevant, but as i said, i was pushy enough throughout our chat to passively help with this suggestion in the first place.
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by ItsDonny.

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 21/08/2022 ⭐ 1 year 8 months ago #1391615

b. Upon detection of hacking or cheating unless it is in accordance with a different policy the user should be kicked prior to a ban being placed on the user. A kick on any other ZARP[color=#ff0000] game server may be counted[/color].

I am not sure if I am reading this right but this seems very silly. You are saying "may be counted" you should put Will be counted or will not be counted. This just seems like alot of biased opinions will be in on how people are punished for hacking.
I.e If someone isnt liked on ssrp and has a punishment on ttt will get a instant ban? But someone who is liked will only get a warning (if they dont have previous warnings for cheating". Maybe I am just missunderstanding what you are bringing into the policy
  • jack bushross
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4930
SSRP- Super Administrator

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 21/08/2022 ⭐ 1 year 8 months ago #1391617

jack bushross wrote:
b. Upon detection of hacking or cheating unless it is in accordance with a different policy the user should be kicked prior to a ban being placed on the user. A kick on any other ZARP[color=#ff0000] game server may be counted[/color].

I am not sure if I am reading this right but this seems very silly. You are saying "may be counted" you should put Will be counted or will not be counted. This just seems like alot of biased opinions will be in on how people are punished for hacking.
I.e If someone isnt liked on ssrp and has a punishment on ttt will get a instant ban? But someone who is liked will only get a warning (if they dont have previous warnings for cheating". Maybe I am just missunderstanding what you are bringing into the policy

(they WILL be counted. it's just the wording)
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: jack bushross

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 21/08/2022 ⭐ 1 year 8 months ago #1391619

TheXnator wrote:
jack bushross wrote:

:? :? :?
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 462

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 21/08/2022 ⭐ 1 year 8 months ago #1391621

TheXnator wrote:
jack bushross wrote:

Thats more understanding :) thank you. Might be worth changing that so its more understandable maybe im just dumb :(
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4930
SSRP- Super Administrator

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 21/08/2022 ⭐ 1 year 8 months ago #1391645

EDF Enjoyer wrote:
i feel like it shouldn't be just a kick, maybe a month ban ? its just my opinion

I reckon a CM ban for their first offense for hacking, that'll teach them pesky hackers
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoshuaIsGreat, Pie_

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 21/08/2022 ⭐ 1 year 8 months ago #1391650

finally
  • pizza
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • حياة جيدة