Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [MURDER] Meeting Outcome 13/05/2018

[MURDER] Meeting Outcome 13/05/2018 5 years 11 months ago #919727

TheXnator wrote:
SyStem wrote:
I think the time has come where you shut it down boys

What? Because we didn't accept anyone on a couple of weeks? SSRP hasn't been doing so good in that regard either, doesn't mean it should be shut down.

Don't just be a sheeple and follow everyone else in the "hate on Murder" trend, and don't discredit the outstanding work that the Lead Team and staff alike put in to try to keep the server going, because unlike other people, they want to actually help the community in it's current state and bring out the potential of the server, which could be immense, and eventually be running at a level similar to, if not higher than, servers such as Prophunt.
The server may not be popular currently, but even TTT, Deathrun and Prophunt have seen bad days like Murder, and there is more that can be done in order to work towards the revival of the server. Until we have done all we can, myself and the staff team will not give up on the server and will do all we can to make it popular.

The thing is , Xnator, murder has no potential and never had. The hate on murder trend isn't a trend it's just how it was recieved in the first place. No one wanted it and still nobody does. Since the release of murder the server has been doing bad and it went from bad to worse from worse to fucking dead.

SSRP, TTT prophunt etc ofcourse has seen bad days, but those gamemodes are popular amongst the community which murder isnt, and never will be. Whetever you like it or not you should let murder go. The server won't be popular and never will be and in fact that's proven over the last couple of months. No matter how much effort and time you put into the dead server, it will never be a popular gamemode amongst the community

Qouting this from blocked but a little bit edited
you want to construct a nice ass skyscraper im talking burj khalifa type of shit, you start with the main structure of course, you dig a big hole and you start laying down your roots, once you're done with that, you start going up top, your building looks great now, very modern and shit, but here's the problem, while the entire building looks fucking beautiful, your root blows massive cock, which means the building will end up falling apart, you can't sugar coat bad root no matter how hard you try. Murder has just bad roots
It was poorly recieved and was never wanted in the first place.

There has even been numerous polls on the question if murder should be removed and on all of these polls the majority voted yes by a large number.

Just let it go man

after writing this i realised this:
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blocked

[MURDER] Meeting Outcome 13/05/2018 5 years 11 months ago #919728

Nafe wrote:
this has been the meeting outcome for like 2 months straight but lets keep murder amirite Xnator
  • Vid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The Legendary "Ruski" Kid
  • Thanks received: 269

[MURDER] Meeting Outcome 13/05/2018 5 years 11 months ago #919736

TheXnator wrote:
SyStem wrote:

What? Because we didn't accept anyone on a couple of weeks? SSRP hasn't been doing so good in that regard either, doesn't mean it should be shut down.

Don't just be a sheeple and follow everyone else in the "hate on Murder" trend, and don't discredit the outstanding work that the Lead Team and staff alike put in to try to keep the server going, because unlike other people, they want to actually help the community in it's current state and bring out the potential of the server, which could be immense, and eventually be running at a level similar to, if not higher than, servers such as Prophunt.
The server may not be popular currently, but even TTT, Deathrun and Prophunt have seen bad days like Murder, and there is more that can be done in order to work towards the revival of the server. Until we have done all we can, myself and the staff team will not give up on the server and will do all we can to make it popular.

Whenever people present you with facts you just discredit the valid points they bring up and call them "sheeple" just because they went against your opinion, learn to look at it from both ways and stop being a greasy stubborn bitch.

EDIT: Your comparison to SSRP is so fucking invalid it honestly makes me wonder what's going on inside that head of yours, good fucking lord.
  • Blocked
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3234
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Blocked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Bazaraxe, narexa, Fork, spodermon and 1 more...

[MURDER] Meeting Outcome 13/05/2018 5 years 11 months ago #919819

Nick0GR wrote:
Aek177 wrote:
Congrats on posting the outcome!
And I didn't fuck it up!

Lol, how could you fuck it up? There was nothing to post lol.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

[MURDER] Meeting Outcome 13/05/2018 5 years 11 months ago #919823

TheXnator wrote:
and bring out the potential of the server.

I'd like to ask what you could and would do to help murder, every murder server is the same, basic, repetitive game mode that gets boring after 20 minutes. I've played Garrysmod for around 5 years, and I've never seen a unique murder server, they're all the same. If you seriously insist that there's still hope for the waste of space that murder is, then I think it's time you told people what your plans are to help the server, maybe then you could change some peoples opinions. Unless you don't have anything to add to it, in which case I think it's really time you see the reality of what nearly everyone in the community is saying.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

[MURDER] Meeting Outcome 13/05/2018 5 years 11 months ago #919827

TheXnator wrote:
SyStem wrote:

All you say is "potential" it's time to fucking show this "potential" before it's too late...
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazaraxe
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

132 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1