Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Meeting Outcome 31/03/2018

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 31/03/2018 5 years 11 months ago #887520

Congratz to everyone who got accepted, so many people this week. well done annie
  • Jeremy Pickles
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Джеръми Пикълс | Добър администратор
  • Thanks received: 59
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annie Moonise

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 31/03/2018 5 years 11 months ago #887982

Congrats Annie!
  • StefanZ
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 226

SSRP Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Administrator

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 31/03/2018 5 years 11 months ago #888506

No super admins :\
  • JoeyRecon
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 自閉症
  • Thanks received: 414
Bring back ROY
Xnator i want LM back
Ex-Legendary Member
Ex-Head Admin Murder
Ex-Super Admin SSRP
Ex-BHOP Admin x3
Ex-Teamspeak Staff

The following user(s) said Thank You: Magik

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 31/03/2018 5 years 11 months ago #888677

looks d e a d
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 31/03/2018 5 years 11 months ago #888803

Blocked wrote:
i know this is probably a thing between the lead team and latram himself but i've seen people much less competant than him reach the super admin rank where their only qualities were "he's been here for a long time" or "he's been applying for 2 months now"

Latram is the one of the most dedicated admins right now, its been almost 2 months since he first applied and as far as I've seen throughout those 2 months he's kept up his consistency both on the server and the forums, the dude strives hard, whats the deal?

Blocked i dont know how you still dont know how it works? what you do in-game and on the forums dont really matter too much, show ur pressence on Teamspeak, and try and stay in contact as much as you possibly can with the lead team, that is how you get it. And been like that for gods knows how long
  • Keith Cozart
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 31/03/2018 5 years 11 months ago #888804

Keith Cozart wrote:
Blocked wrote:
i know this is probably a thing between the lead team and latram himself but i've seen people much less competant than him reach the super admin rank where their only qualities were "he's been here for a long time" or "he's been applying for 2 months now"

Latram is the one of the most dedicated admins right now, its been almost 2 months since he first applied and as far as I've seen throughout those 2 months he's kept up his consistency both on the server and the forums, the dude strives hard, whats the deal?

Blocked i dont know how you still dont know how it works? what you do in-game and on the forums dont really matter too much, show ur pressence on Teamspeak, and try and stay in contact as much as you possibly can with the lead team, that is how you get it. And been like that for gods knows how long
ye but he been doing that
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 31/03/2018 5 years 11 months ago #888806

sorIe wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Blocked wrote:

ye but he been doing that

Well if he just messages them on Steam about pure shit and how is backpack broke last night im sure it wont get him far, he actually needs to come with usefull shit. Also half the lead team havnt been on in 6 months anyways so he gotta contact the right ones too
  • Keith Cozart
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 31/03/2018 5 years 11 months ago #888807

Keith Cozart wrote:
Blocked wrote:

Personally I only care about them being actively on the Teamspeak. As long as we know that they're accessible if we need them and they show good interaction with the staff team as a whole then I couldn't care less about them speaking to me, otherwise we'd pretty much be corrupt bitches.

Then again what I think and say doesn't matter and I'm 100% sure that some Lead Team members do want applicants to speak to them for whatever fucked up reason.
  • Raeker
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 31/03/2018 5 years 11 months ago #888809

Raeker wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Blocked wrote:

Personally I only care about them being actively on the Teamspeak. As long as we know that they're accessible if we need them and they show good interaction with the staff team as a whole then I couldn't care less about them speaking to me, otherwise we'd pretty much be corrupt bitches.

Then again what I think and say doesn't matter and I'm 100% sure that some Lead Team members do want applicants to speak to them for whatever fucked up reason.

bro there is some corrupt shit going on at all times also since i was CM in the community its something you cannot get rid off. IMO it has gotten worse though
  • Keith Cozart
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

227 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun