Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Community Team Meeting Outcome 14/01/2018

Community Team Meeting Outcome 14/01/2018 6 years 3 months ago #812283

Blocked wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
I understand this but if he attempts to do the same thing to prove Michael is wrong isn't he just as bad as Michael? This is the controversy on the whole matter

you are very correct, two wrongs will never make a right, just because onion was doing it with a different intention in mind doesn't mean it wasn't just as bad, thats the way i see it at least.
I got told that Onion received Michael's IP because Michael sent it to him. The IP was sent to Michael privately afterwards and the worst thing Onion shared publically was Michael's Internet Provider. I wouldn't punish anyone for that let alone demote a staff member.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS

Community Team Meeting Outcome 14/01/2018 6 years 3 months ago #812452

Gloratic wrote:
fuck.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

Community Team Meeting Outcome 14/01/2018 6 years 3 months ago #812467

127.0.0.1 haha git d0xed
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

Community Team Meeting Outcome 14/01/2018 6 years 3 months ago #812495

Windows wrote:
What about those murder badges tho?

We need to spam Captin!
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708

Community Team Meeting Outcome 14/01/2018 6 years 3 months ago #812502

good old community team meetings
  • Keith Cozart
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083

Community Team Meeting Outcome 14/01/2018 6 years 3 months ago #812503

Bet, if someone set onion his ip and irl info they would get cm banned
  • Aqua
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Im just peaceful, i dont screw with anyone.
  • Thanks received: 115

Hi!

Community Team Meeting Outcome 14/01/2018 6 years 3 months ago #812516

Get doxed
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

Community Team Meeting Outcome 14/01/2018 6 years 3 months ago #812542

EMP wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
This is gonna be a fun post to read. My only opinion is if that was a user or anyone will low ranks in the community they would of mist likely been demoted and cm banned but yeah i expected nothing to happen tbh
Doubtful I wouldn’t allow anyone to be banned for something like this. Had the information been publicly shared that would be a much different story and Onion would be a in a shit ton of trouble for it as would anyone. But he sent it privately to him and the fact that he took a screenshot and posted it without burning the IP shows he doesn’t give a shit about it and is only trying to cause further problems.

different story and Onion would be a in a shit ton of trouble

2 slaps on the wrist?
  • Aria
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • kris and ali are studs
  • Thanks received: 411

ApeX. Pennybomber, Muhammed Ali, Kodi, Roy Harper, Helari, Kris Dude, BiWx, Micky, Strafing, Grumpy, Gamesys, Klaprefot, B4nQk0k, Seraphian, AceInsidious, VeGoVeVo

Community Team Meeting Outcome 14/01/2018 6 years 3 months ago #812545

Welp in the future when I get banned for doing the same thing Onion did I expect to get unbanned after linking this post
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368
The following user(s) said Thank You: SarahAnne, Aria

Community Team Meeting Outcome 14/01/2018 6 years 3 months ago #812551

ApoX. wrote:
EMP wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
This is gonna be a fun post to read. My only opinion is if that was a user or anyone will low ranks in the community they would of mist likely been demoted and cm banned but yeah i expected nothing to happen tbh
Doubtful I wouldn’t allow anyone to be banned for something like this. Had the information been publicly shared that would be a much different story and Onion would be a in a shit ton of trouble for it as would anyone. But he sent it privately to him and the fact that he took a screenshot and posted it without burning the IP shows he doesn’t give a shit about it and is only trying to cause further problems.

different story and Onion would be a in a shit ton of trouble

2 slaps on the wrist?
naah thats way too harsh
  • ChikenGod
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • BiWx Vape still not implemented smh.
  • Thanks received: 271

Community Team Meeting Outcome 14/01/2018 6 years 3 months ago #812557

Let's have it this way - Onion is Arsene Wenger, no matter what shit he does he won't get demoted until he resigns.
Unless you all start the #OnionOut or #OnionIn shit then I don't care what the fuck you all do
  • Asylum
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • We are such stuff that dreams are made on.
  • Thanks received: 168
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roy Harper

Community Team Meeting Outcome 14/01/2018 6 years 3 months ago #815356

if a user did what onion did they'd be cm banned probably yes because apparently sending someone's IP is bad yet anyone can get someone's IP very easily , the reason there's bias is because onion is actually useful unlike someone who is currently community banned for the second time and demoting someone that helps the community and isn't a useless cunt makes no sense
  • Diet Water
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 748
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Diet Water.

Community Team Meeting Outcome 14/01/2018 6 years 3 months ago #815361

EMP wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:

ok so.. if someone sent you, or chukte a message with ur ip.. you would ban them?..
  • Joshua
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 546

Community Team Meeting Outcome 14/01/2018 6 years 3 months ago #815379

joshuaharry wrote:
EMP wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:

ok so.. if someone sent you, or chukte a message with ur ip.. you would ban them?..
If you keep sticking your neck out like a retard you're going to end up where Michael did, I don't know how you haven't realized this but this is a gaming forum not a company website. They can do whatever the fuck they want and no one can do anything about it because they own this. If you don't like what they're doing fuck right off and go somewhere else as it's quite clear arguing will not end well for you.
  • Diet Water
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 748
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Diet Water.

Community Team Meeting Outcome 14/01/2018 6 years 3 months ago #815404

Fucking "zarp is a democracy" my ass,
I messaged morgan saying have fun in his own town and he banned me,
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388

Community Team Meeting Outcome 14/01/2018 6 years 3 months ago #815435

A Good Pianist wrote:
EMP wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
EMP wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:

In my opinion it's concerning that a high member of the community would even think of sending it to begin with though private or public there was no need for him to send the ip and attempt to then get a location out of the user when he could of just not even thought of doing it to begin with real dumb on his behalf either way
Your definitely right but the whole situation started with Micheal leaking Morgans shit in a public discord, Onion asked him if he would like it if that happened to him and Micheal said he didn’t care. Here we are now I don’t personally think I would have done what Onion did but he was trying I think to try and get Micheal to realize what he was doing is wrong.

I understand this but if he attempts to do the same thing to prove Michael is wrong isn't he just as bad as Michael? This is the controversy on the whole matter

LOOOOL, you really think Michael doesn't deserve it, that twat deserves to go to prison for the things he has done to multiple people now, plus when he logged on my teamspeak, constantly attacking aushur and ddosing him, i told michael there and then the risks he was putting on him self, and what would eventually happen, kid didn't listen because he is to fucking thick, now the twonk got doxxed and got called etc he is hiding like a little bitch, kid got what he deserved and is lucky nothing got handed over the the police for investigation for further punishments.
An IP address is not a dox either.
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
  • Thanks received: 580

Community Team Meeting Outcome 14/01/2018 6 years 3 months ago #815447

Anon_Gaming wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
EMP wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
EMP wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:

In my opinion it's concerning that a high member of the community would even think of sending it to begin with though private or public there was no need for him to send the ip and attempt to then get a location out of the user when he could of just not even thought of doing it to begin with real dumb on his behalf either way
Your definitely right but the whole situation started with Micheal leaking Morgans shit in a public discord, Onion asked him if he would like it if that happened to him and Micheal said he didn’t care. Here we are now I don’t personally think I would have done what Onion did but he was trying I think to try and get Micheal to realize what he was doing is wrong.

LOOOOL, you really think Michael doesn't deserve it, that twat deserves to go to prison for the things he has done to multiple people now, plus when he logged on my teamspeak, constantly attacking aushur and ddosing him, i told michael there and then the risks he was putting on him self, and what would eventually happen, kid didn't listen because he is to fucking thick, now the twonk got doxxed and got called etc he is hiding like a little bitch, kid got what he deserved and is lucky nothing got handed over the the police for investigation for further punishments.
An IP address is not a dox either.
Take a deep breath, and again. Feel better now?
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

284 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
1/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32