Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780282

bhavyashah wrote:
This is fucking horrible to see.I hope Tyler doesn't get any shit or anyone blackmailing him. It's really fucked up.
Thank you Chute ,Max and Captain for sorting this out.Para,this is probably why this resignation came out of nowhere.
My Question
Is Para getting CM banned?

Tyler

I hope you are better or back to yourself.Tyler is a great CM and always will be.
Please, don't do something like this.

A major pleasure to the ZARP COMMUNITY for reading.

I hope people learn from this situation.

Are you dense? Or do you just not read the OP or Title?
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582
The topic has been locked.

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780284

oof
  • Crocodile
  • Junior Boarder
  • chute made my karma -21 for no reason
  • Thanks received: 191

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780285

R-Flex you can stop sucking para's dick now, it's all over
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780294

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780301

well then
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780302

Para was one big boy
  • xiBerreta
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Resigned SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 24

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780304

AceInsidious wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
So Tyler knew all along the votes were rigged and never said anything and basically didn't gave a flying fuck about the owners.....cool

No, he was blackmailed. This isn't Tyler's fault at all bud, he is an excellent CM and has always done a great job.

You dumb?? Tyler didn't say anything knowing his chance of getting CM was bigger. That is what we call power hungry. Simple and has nothing to do with blackmailing. He did something bad so he has to pay for it

Tyler remained the victim throughout this situation, he at no point played a role in creating any of the fraudulent alternate accounts, or casting fraudulent votes. During 2017 Tyler was blackmailed by Para, with consistent threats based around this specific situation. I'd like to refer you to the evidence posted on this thread, which outlines one example of Para's blackmail, in this screenshot Para mentioned that he has proof of Tyler agreeing however this is a blatant lie. Tyler has remained a great community manager throughout 2017 and we fully support his position.
  • CaptinF1rework
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Thanks received: 1071
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chuteuk, ChummyXRay, SarahAnne, Johnler, TheXnator and 4 more...

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780309

*insert snake emojis*
  • Shark
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Cryptocommunist
  • Thanks received: 696
Zooming in is great guys!

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780318

CaptinF1rework wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
So Tyler knew all along the votes were rigged and never said anything and basically didn't gave a flying fuck about the owners.....cool

No, he was blackmailed. This isn't Tyler's fault at all bud, he is an excellent CM and has always done a great job.

You dumb?? Tyler didn't say anything knowing his chance of getting CM was bigger. That is what we call power hungry. Simple and has nothing to do with blackmailing. He did something bad so he has to pay for it

Tyler remained the victim throughout this situation, he at no point played a role in creating any of the fraudulent alternate accounts, or casting fraudulent votes. During 2017 Tyler was blackmailed by Para, with consistent threats based around this specific situation. I'd like to refer you to the evidence posted on this thread, which outlines one example of Para's blackmail, in this screenshot Para mentioned that he has proof of Tyler agreeing however this is a blatant lie. Tyler has remained a great community manager throughout 2017 and we fully support his position.
he didn't report this , nor was against it (I haven't seen any screenshots about it) and he HAD to do it otherwise he's just an accomplice, doesn't matter if he really said yes -- he conciously allowed it and didn't do anything against it, so he's GUILTY
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997
The following user(s) said Thank You: AceInsidious

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780324

• Jamez
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • i'm outta here
  • Thanks received: 88
cya

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780325

dankek wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:

he didn't report this , nor was against it (I haven't seen any screenshots about it) and he HAD to do it otherwise he's just an accomplice, doesn't matter if he really said yes -- he conciously allowed it and didn't do anything against it, so he's GUILTY

Tyler was BLACKMAILED. Tyler is not at fault for what happened. He stated that he wanted no part in what happened, and did not want Para to do it.
This was fully Para's fault, and people should not be trying to pin this onto Tyler.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chienman

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780328

k
  • Jetzzy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 890

Human is the name for a beast that can't rejoice their life without sacrifices.

Former Deathrun Administrator
Former SSRP Administrator
Former Teamspeak Staff

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780330

TheXnator wrote:
dankek wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:

Tyler was BLACKMAILED. Tyler is not at fault for what happened. He stated that he wanted no part in what happened, and did not want Para to do it.
This was fully Para's fault, and people should not be trying to pin this onto Tyler.
he was not blackmailed in any way when he told him 48h before the votes to vote for him, are you thick? he clearly allowed it at that point when he chose to do NOTHING against it
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whidd

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780332

I believe blaming tyler for someone elses actions is unfair. Tyler was being blackmailed into keeping quiet and I expect; out of fear of losing his rank, he kept quiet about it. Blaming him for something he couldn't control is unfair. I believe Tyler finally revealing this is the best as he cannot lose his rank for someone elses action (better late than never) Tyler is not in the wrong for this. You cannot blame him
  • LucyLevi17
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex-PH Admin - SSRP mod
  • Thanks received: 176

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780333

dankek wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
dankek wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:

he was not blackmailed in any way when he told him 48h before the votes to vote for him, are you thick? he clearly allowed it at that point when he chose to do NOTHING against it

Tyler does not control other people's actions
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780334

TheXnator wrote:
dankek wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:

It is not blackmail if you knew about it and are 100 per cent guilty of keeping your mouth shut in order to get the rank
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jabbee, dankek

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780337

TheXnator wrote:
dankek wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:

No ones pinning the main problem on tyler, clearly it was para.

Can you show me some screenshots where tyler specifically said he wouldn't want him doing that, it wasn't in the original post so I'd like to see it. I'm not challenging you, but I don't want to go off anyones word at all.

In fact, tyler says he knew about it 48h ahead of time..
  • loxeo
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • how do you do?
  • Thanks received: 240
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780350

I just saw his give away for DarkRP looked like a big one shame that players won't be able to get it :(
  • Mustang
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 13

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780356

Studio Banter wrote:
lmao it's moga all over again

Tigz for CM
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk