want to test a man's character? give him power

Break a rule, break a leg.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 569
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, Nutzu3650XL, Xeronise, 0yc37xrk6m, Sam the Sausage and 2 more...

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780756

Jabbee wrote:
sausag wrote:
want to test a man's character? give him power

Break a rule, break a leg.

when instead of breaking a leg you broke your skull

*CM BANNED*
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1995

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780792

I wonder if he will start stress eating again lol
  • Granny
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yo
  • Thanks received: 216
The following user(s) said Thank You: x || Jacknelli, Getzco, Xeronise, Want

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780793

Granny wrote:

That's a bit fucked up lol
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780795

Morgan wrote:
Granny wrote:

That's a bit fucked up lol
Agreed
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780799

Lol
  • MegaMowery
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 114
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by MegaMowery.

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780804

I fucking knew something was up with Para. This just goes to show that the measures towards voting and electing new CMs need to be monitored a lot more closely. Id like to say a thanks to the other CMs who have half a brain and dont do the shit Para did. Im sure we all appreciate your work in uncovering this sad, sad truth.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780843

Yes para
  • Want
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • L4GY
  • Thanks received: 238
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xeronise

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780850

Well, Para being demoted was unexpected, to me at least. I didn’t speak much to him, but when I did, he seemed a good guy, I guess not.
Well, apparently Raeker will be getting CM
:zarp:
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780863

fp > zarp lole
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • surprisingly still kicking
  • Thanks received: 1102

Former Deathrun Owner & more
FP DarkRP Head Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, Jeppe

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780867

Hellsdevil wrote:
perpheads > fp > zarp lole
fixed

BIG MAN HAYTHAM FOR COMMUNITY MANAGER
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780871

sorle wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:
fp > zarp :sick:
fixed

BIG MAN HAYTHAM FOR COMMUNITY MANAGER
Agreed
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • surprisingly still kicking
  • Thanks received: 1102

Former Deathrun Owner & more
FP DarkRP Head Admin

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780891

dankek wrote:
rip zarp, emp's probably mixed into all of this , he's mentioned in the chat logs as being pretty pissed
Do you ever get tired of running around with that tin foil hat? You sound insane, who do you think you are that gives you the right to to suggest such bullshit on a serious thread. I understand that you are rather new here so maybe I need to make this clear again. I will not tolerate slander in any form targeting anyone. I'm known as the guy who gets "pissed" when people do something wrong, thats why I'm where I am because I'm not afraid to call anyone on their shit if they are doing something wrong. I can't say for certain what the screenshot was referring to, I can asume its in reference to Morgan being un Community Banned at the time. Something I was publicly in disagreement with at the time. But thats completely and utterly irrelevant to this topic.

In regards to Tyler and his involvement in this situation. I would ask those who think he should be banned to really consider how you would feel if something you had worked so long and hard for was put at jeopardy because of the actions of another. To this date I have not seen any proof that would indicate Tyler took part in any alternate voting and the claims that he asked for this to happen have been presented but not backed up with evidence . I can't condone not coming forward sooner with the information. But I can understand human nature and the fear of the unknown. Tyler has demonstrated by Para in the screenshot in this thread been blackmailed with the notion the Para would take them both down with the truth. As well as claims by Para himself that Tyler's involvement was limited to his knowledge of the event. Tyler has also claims that Para at multiple times during the year would hold this information over him to get the vote Para wanted from him. I am disappointed that it was not crystal clear that no matter the problem that anything can be brought to Chute or I. Tyler was not alone in failing to come forward with the information and I really do hope that EVERYONE understands that if they are aware of a serious issue going on such as but definitely not limited to the fundamentals of the very foundation of our community being violated that the two people who have spent well over a decade combined standing by such principles be informed of such problems. We are not clairvoyant, if people don't speak we can't act. At the end of the day this is something everyone but Chute does for free, we donate our time because this is something we enjoy and so you guys can enjoy it as well. Tyler has spent a ton of time helping ZARP both before and after getting CM. As someone who has spent as similar amount of time I would hate to see what he has done for ZARP destroyed because of the actions of another. Para was given an opportunity to make up for what he had done but he unfortunately like most that end up in that situation quickly blew the second chance. This is unfortunately how life works if anyone here actually works a real job they will understand that it can be hard to find true dedication and when you do thats not something that is thrown away for no reason. For any snowflakes out their sitting in their moms basement who have never worked a day in there life that think I'm wrong I promise once you actually see the real world you'll understand. If you don't well then your fucked and I can't help you.

Rest assured should any further evidence come to light on current community team members appropriate action will be taken.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by EMP.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, Clarky, Roy Harper, loxeo, Johnler and 10 more...

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780893

EMP wrote:
dankek wrote:
rip zarp, emp's probably mixed into all of this , he's mentioned in the chat logs as being pretty pissed
Do you ever get tired of running around with that tin foil hat? You sound insane, who do you think you are that gives you the right to to suggest such bullshit on a serious thread. I understand that you are rather new here so maybe I need to make this clear again. I will not tolerate slander in any form targeting anyone. I'm known as the guy who gets "pissed" when people do something wrong, thats why I'm where I am because I'm not afraid to call anyone on their shit if they are doing something wrong. I can't say for certain what the screenshot was referring to, I can asume its in reference to Morgan being un Community Banned at the time. Something I was publicly in disagreement with at the time. But thats completely and utterly irrelevant to this topic.

In regards to Tyler and his involvement in this situation. I would ask those who think he should be banned to really consider how you would feel if something you had worked so long and hard for was put at jeopardy because of the actions of another. To this date I have not seen any proof that would indicate Tyler took part in any alternate voting and the claims that he asked for this to happen have been presented but not backed up with evidence . I can't condone not coming forward sooner with the information. But I can understand human nature and the fear of the unknown. Tyler has demonstrated by Para in the screenshot in this thread been blackmailed with the notion the Para would take them both down with the truth. As well as claims by Para himself that Tyler's involvement was limited to his knowledge of the event. Tyler has also claims that Para at multiple times during the year would hold this information over him to get the vote Para wanted from him. I am disappointed that it was not crystal clear that no matter the problem that anything can be brought to Chute or I. Tyler was not alone in failing to come forward with the information and I really do hope that EVERYONE understands that if they are aware of a serious issue going on such as but definitely not limited to the fundamentals of the very foundation of our community being violated that the two people who have spent well over a decade combined standing by such principles be informed of such problems. We are not clairvoyant, if people don't speak we can't act. At the end of the day this is something everyone but Chute does for free, we donate our time because this is something we enjoy and so you guys can enjoy it as well. Tyler has spent a ton of time helping ZARP both before and after getting CM. As someone who has spent as similar amount of time I would hate to see what he has done for ZARP destroyed because of the actions of another. Para was given an opportunity to make up for what he had done but he unfortunately like most that end up in that situation quickly blew the second chance. This is unfortunately how life works if anyone here actually works a real job they will understand that it can be hard to find true dedication and when you do thats not something that is thrown away for no reason. For any snowflakes out their sitting in their moms basement who have never worked a day in there life that think I'm wrong I promise once you actually see the real world you'll understand. If you don't well then your fucked and I can't help you.

Rest assured should any further evidence come to light on current community team members appropriate action will be taken.

I can't bother to read this, I'm just guessing you destroyed him. I'm gonna thank you, your post.
  • Magik
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ye man
  • Thanks received: 621

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780923

But tyler and RedPowder also rigged votes so l8r bitch redpowder get banned soon, and tyler you lucky bitch no evidence against you, i will do everything tyler to get that evidence son, you better watch yo mouth in this period
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780924

Ashur wrote:
But tyler and RedPowder also rigged votes so l8r bitch redpowder get banned soon, and tyler you lucky bitch no evidence against you, i will do everything tyler to get that evidence son, you better watch yo mouth in this period
who's idea was it to unban you considering those are the guys who let you back to the community?
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, Tadgee, Raeker

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780925

Clarky wrote:
Ashur wrote:
who's idea was it to unban you considering those are the guys who let you back to the community?
It was Para's, and tyler also rigged and red too, just wait you will see. Im telling the hard truth fam.
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780926

Ashur wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ashur wrote:
It was Para's, and tyler also rigged and red too, just wait you will see. Im telling the hard truth fam.
i'll let Para know he made a mistake then
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780929

Shut up Ashur
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magik

Paramontana's Demotion & CM ban 6 years 4 months ago #780935

Ashur wrote:

The cringe levels are too real.
  • SoraJS
  • Legendary Member
  • Capsule Corp.
  • Thanks received: 625
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedPowder, ChummyXRay
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

160 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127