Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #772249

EMP wrote:
ImToppen wrote:
what a fucking joke tbh, not letting the community decide this is just wrong. WHAT THE FUCK Raeker should be CM the system is fucking rigged.
I'm sorry to see that you unfortunately have not been apart of our community for long enough to truly understand. Both Tyler and Paramontana were elected last year by the community as a whole. Ever since Chute and I came to ZARP and we started doing community manager votes the cycle we've done a one after another. For that reason on top of a bunch of other reason we decided that we wanted to do an internal vote. This is of course still a democratic process as all four members still vote and two of those members this time were members voted in by the community to represent them. At the end of the day we the community team puts an extraordinary work into the community and there are times when we want to promote who we want for our reasons. This is not done to spite any of you but because we have a unique perception of how things work and need to work and it can be very beneficial to have that level of knowledge and experience that the team has. This is the most CM's we've ever had following the most successful CM year we've ever had and we want to make sure that we can successfully continue to grow the CM team. Its a good combination to both allow the community team and the community to vote alternating and I don't see that changing. Its slightly understandable that someone who only joined in August would come to such crazy conclusions. Next time I would recomend either doing some research your self or try not phrasing that in such a way that looks so dumb.

OOF
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1926
Login or register to post a reply.

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #772536

EMP wrote:
ImToppen wrote:
what a fucking joke tbh, not letting the community decide this is just wrong. WHAT THE FUCK Raeker should be CM the system is fucking rigged.
I'm sorry to see that you unfortunately have not been apart of our community for long enough to truly understand. Both Tyler and Paramontana were elected last year by the community as a whole. Ever since Chute and I came to ZARP and we started doing community manager votes the cycle we've done a one after another. For that reason on top of a bunch of other reason we decided that we wanted to do an internal vote. This is of course still a democratic process as all four members still vote and two of those members this time were members voted in by the community to represent them. At the end of the day we the community team puts an extraordinary work into the community and there are times when we want to promote who we want for our reasons. This is not done to spite any of you but because we have a unique perception of how things work and need to work and it can be very beneficial to have that level of knowledge and experience that the team has. This is the most CM's we've ever had following the most successful CM year we've ever had and we want to make sure that we can successfully continue to grow the CM team. Its a good combination to both allow the community team and the community to vote alternating and I don't see that changing. Its slightly understandable that someone who only joined in August would come to such crazy conclusions. Next time I would recomend either doing some research your self or try not phrasing that in such a way that looks so dumb.

> Someone says something on forums
> EMP disagrees
> RIP original poster.

The never ending cycle.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #772598

EMP wrote:
ImToppen wrote:
Thank you for enlightening me kind sir.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #772972

_qwerty_ wrote:
EMP wrote:
ImToppen wrote:
Thank you for enlightening me kind sir.
Take the L, say no more.
  • Diet Water
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 748

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #773003

Congrats well deserved!
  • Mr Meeseeks
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fatty
  • Thanks received: 34

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #773883

RAEKER SHOULD HAVE WON IM SUJPER DISSPOINTED WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #773916

What I don’t get is that captain never helps out on the forums hence the lack of posts and max is the same and the forums is one of the biggest parts of the community also all they ever focus on is ttt and ssrp nothing else really but raeker on the other hand was focused on all the servers so I don’t get it only thing i see is because para and tyler have been friends with captain and max fot ages now so of course they would get it also whats the point in having 4 when the current 2 haven’t even done there promises atleast wait intell they have finished what they promised instead of adding more to it ffs seriously
  • Jugger
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 288
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis, Diet Water

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #774988

Jugger wrote:
What I don’t get is that captain never helps out on the forums hence the lack of posts and max is the same and the forums is one of the biggest parts of the community also all they ever focus on is ttt and ssrp nothing else really but raeker on the other hand was focused on all the servers so I don’t get it only thing i see is because para and tyler have been friends with captain and max fot ages now so of course they would get it also whats the point in having 4 when the current 2 haven’t even done there promises atleast wait intell they have finished what they promised instead of adding more to it ffs seriously

This is so true, Max and Captian is rarely on the forums and never help people out, and here comes the owner of Zarp acting like they are the best for the position, this is really a bias opinion and the outcome of the 2018 CM team is a fucking Joke.
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder
  • Snapchat: Goran100
  • Thanks received: 58
Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #774989

ImToppen wrote:
Jugger wrote:

This is so true, Max and Captian is rarely on the forums and never help people out, and here comes the owner of Zarp acting like they are the best for the position, this is really a bias opinion and the outcome of the 2018 CM team is a fucking Joke.
ImToppen, next time when you post shit twice on the forums, I'd advice you to actually read what EMP said in response rather than make a fool out of yourself multiple times.

Thank you.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #774994

Raeker wrote:
ImToppen wrote:
Jugger wrote:

ImToppen, next time when you post shit twice on the forums, I'd advice you to actually read what EMP said in response rather than make a fool out of yourself multiple times.

Thank you.

Raeker even if they want to promote who they think they deserve it should be done ofc, but its a shitty thing todo to let the community get hyped for voting on different candidates, making banners and having good arguments, and then just hold the community completly out of the cycle.

IMO Max should be CM just for the fact that he is a Dev no probs with that, and same with Captian. But why not accept more than 2 people? the CM team needs people who are active in the community and strive for the positions, not people who are rarely ever seen.
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder
  • Snapchat: Goran100
  • Thanks received: 58
Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #775004

RAEKER SHOULD HAVE WON
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #775054

ImToppen wrote:
Raeker wrote:
ImToppen wrote:
Jugger wrote:

Thank you.

Raeker even if they want to promote who they think they deserve it should be done ofc, but its a shitty thing todo to let the community get hyped for voting on different candidates, making banners and having good arguments, and then just hold the community completly out of the cycle.

IMO Max should be CM just for the fact that he is a Dev no probs with that, and same with Captian. But why not accept more than 2 people? the CM team needs people who are active in the community and strive for the positions, not people who are rarely ever seen.
Because there is no need for more than 2 to be accepted. We accept the amount of people we need not the amount of people that are qualified.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #776576

ImToppen wrote:
Raeker wrote:
ImToppen wrote:
Jugger wrote:

Thank you.

Do you honestly even read anything fully? Judging from your just completely confused mindset I think not. You really should try to read fully through things before making ASSumptions because they really make you look bad. Letting the community get hyped up for what exactly? If you had actually read through all of Chutes thread it was clearly stated that following our normal voting cycle this year the vote would be held by the community team. If you hyped yourself up with the notion that you would get to vote thats your own fault for not reading what was clearly stated. I understand that you haven't been here for long witch is why I'm so confused to why you keep on acting like you have been. Every time we open CM apps we allow for all members of the community to apply and have an interview. Even if it is just a CM team vote because we still want to give those who we might not be fully awate of the chance to show they are interested in stepping up to a higher position. So once again if you hyped yourself up over nothing because you assumed or couldn't be bothered to read the thread, don't come complaining for that stupid reason.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by EMP.
The following user(s) said Thank You: x || Jacknelli, SilentCall, spodermon, TheXnator, Raeker and 1 more...

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #776654

EMP wrote:
ImToppen wrote:
Raeker wrote:
ImToppen wrote:
Jugger wrote:

Thank you.

Do you honestly even read anything fully? Judging from your just completely confused mindset I think not. You really should try to read fully through things before making ASSumptions because they really make you look bad. Letting the community get hyped up for what exactly? If you had actually read through all of Chutes thread it was clearly stated that following our normal voting cycle this year the vote would be held by the community team. If you hyped yourself up with the notion that you would get to vote thats your own fault for not reading what was clearly stated. I understand that you haven't been here for long witch is why I'm so confused to why you keep on acting like you have been. Every time we open CM apps we allow for all members of the community to apply and have an interview. Even if it is just a CM team vote because we still want to give those who we might not be fully awate of the chance to show they are interested in stepping up to a higher position. So once again if you hyped yourself up over nothing because you assumed or couldn't be bothered to read the thread, don't come complaining for that stupid reason.
Stop arguing and just give me cm, I'll fix all your problems.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds

221 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf