Micky wrote:
Para will get demoted soon because he barely plays so Raeker can take his spot
How about a 5th member to the team?

pfffft r u crazy
just a little, are you?
Yeah I masturbate while browsing the forums
you need jesus
Sometimes I do it while reading the bible
I mean, that's normal, isn't it? You're basically giving jesus and god your unborn babies as a sacrifice, that's normal in my book
  • Fantasy
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 193
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sada.

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #770739

Fantasy wrote:
Micky wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Micky wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Micky wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Micky wrote:

pfffft r u crazy
just a little, are you?
you need jesus
I mean, that's normal, isn't it? You're basically giving jesus and god your unborn babies as a sacrifice, that's normal in my book
That's what I told the kids at school but they didn't understand, even when I tried to show them they just didn't get it
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fantasy

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #770742

Micky wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Micky wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Micky wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Micky wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Micky wrote:

pfffft r u crazy
just a little, are you?
you need jesus
That's what I told the kids at school but they didn't understand, even when I tried to show them they just didn't get it
Todays society is weird, you try to teach them something, but if they don't get it, they think it's stupid
  • Fantasy
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 193
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sada.

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #770757

As long as its not morgan
  • Granny
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yo
  • Thanks received: 216
The following user(s) said Thank You: XxmasterxX, Mobile Task Force Gunner, Indiana Jones, Roy Harper, Jeppe

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #770758

Granny wrote:

or Xnator
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #770761

Micky wrote:
Granny wrote:

or Xnator

Captain and max get cm manager - I sleep

Xnator or Morgan gets cm manager - it's some real shit n****!
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #770958

gratz
  • troublemakerrrrrr
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lenny’s
  • Thanks received: 130

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #770992

Xuecs Payne wrote:
_qwerty_ wrote:
Morgan wrote:
RealDenis wrote:
_Max wrote:
I would also like to thank the community as a whole for giving me feedback and believing in me.
You don't know whether "the community as a whole" believed in you because we didn't get to fucking vote.

I would like to take this opportunity to say I am really surprised at the outcome I mean no one would have expected that the current CMs would choose Max and Captin over other candidates I mean seriously when I first heard that the community couldn't vote the first thought that came into my mind was "Great this means that the current CMs won't choose their personal preferences over the preferences of the community!"

It's a democratic community and it's a fair vote each and every time. Just because your favorite candidate wasn't accepted doesn't mean you need to go bitching here on the forums. They were denied because the current community team felt Max and CaptinF1rework were the most fit candidates and you should respect that.
The good thing about a community wide vote is that there are more people so a larger diversity whereas there were 4 members in the community team who spend most of their time together so it's less diverse of a vote. Also I don't really see any democracy in it the only democratic part is 4 people out of the 34K members.
You are wrong. You all voted for the 2 Community Managers and now you whine about their decisions? The reason the community didnt vote was because they already voted for 2 Members to represent them.
I didn't vote for them I am relatively new in this community, that's like saying because I wasn't eligible to vote that means I voted for the winner.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #771001

Micky wrote:
Aids raeker would of been way better than firework
max
  • ChikenGod
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • BiWx Vape still not implemented smh.
  • Thanks received: 271

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #771621

Congrats lads! Hope to see great things from you both.
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #771680

Congtz CaptinF1rework
  • Ramazan Donmez
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 102
Hi There!

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #771725

I still reckon raeker should've won
  • rudeboy
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 43

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #772193

what a fucking joke tbh, not letting the community decide this is just wrong. WHAT THE FUCK Raeker should be CM the system is fucking rigged.
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder
  • Snapchat: Goran100
  • Thanks received: 58
Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #772230

ImToppen wrote:
what a fucking joke tbh, not letting the community decide this is just wrong. WHAT THE FUCK Raeker should be CM the system is fucking rigged.
I'm sorry to see that you unfortunately have not been apart of our community for long enough to truly understand. Both Tyler and Paramontana were elected last year by the community as a whole. Ever since Chute and I came to ZARP and we started doing community manager votes the cycle we've done a one after another. For that reason on top of a bunch of other reason we decided that we wanted to do an internal vote. This is of course still a democratic process as all four members still vote and two of those members this time were members voted in by the community to represent them. At the end of the day we the community team puts an extraordinary work into the community and there are times when we want to promote who we want for our reasons. This is not done to spite any of you but because we have a unique perception of how things work and need to work and it can be very beneficial to have that level of knowledge and experience that the team has. This is the most CM's we've ever had following the most successful CM year we've ever had and we want to make sure that we can successfully continue to grow the CM team. Its a good combination to both allow the community team and the community to vote alternating and I don't see that changing. Its slightly understandable that someone who only joined in August would come to such crazy conclusions. Next time I would recomend either doing some research your self or try not phrasing that in such a way that looks so dumb.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Roy Harper, TheXnator, Jeppe, Raeker, LucyLevi17

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #772233

EMP wrote:
ImToppen wrote:
I'm sorry to see that you unfortunately have not been apart of our community for long enough to truly understand. Both Tyler and Paramontana were elected last year by the community as a whole. Ever since Chute and I came to ZARP and we started doing community manager votes the cycle we've done a one after another. For that reason on top of a bunch of other reason we decided that we wanted to do an internal vote. This is of course still a democratic process as all four members still vote and two of those members this time were members voted in by the community to represent them. At the end of the day we the community team puts an extraordinary work into the community and there are times when we want to promote who we want for our reasons. This is not done to spite any of you but because we have a unique perception of how things work and need to work and it can be very beneficial to have that level of knowledge and experience that the team has. This is the most CM's we've ever had following the most successful CM year we've ever had and we want to make sure that we can successfully continue to grow the CM team. Its a good combination to both allow the community team and the community to vote alternating and I don't see that changing. Its slightly understandable that someone who only joined in August would come to such crazy conclusions. Next time I would recomend either doing some research your self or try not phrasing that in such a way that looks so dumb.
Thanks EMP for this in-depth analysis that should hopefully shut up the people that shout corruption and rigged ^.^
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Raeker.

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #772249

EMP wrote:
ImToppen wrote:

OOF
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1926

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #772536

EMP wrote:
ImToppen wrote:

> Someone says something on forums
> EMP disagrees
> RIP original poster.

The never ending cycle.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #772598

EMP wrote:
ImToppen wrote:
Thank you for enlightening me kind sir.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #772972

_qwerty_ wrote:
EMP wrote:
ImToppen wrote:
Thank you for enlightening me kind sir.
Take the L, say no more.
  • Diet Water
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 748

COMMUNITY TEAM 2018 - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 6 years 4 months ago #773003

Congrats well deserved!
  • Mr Meeseeks
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP