[SSRP MODERATOR] Kalll 9 years 6 months ago #64679

RP Name - [outsiders] Kalll
Link to Steam Profile - steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041205161/
SteamID - overload90
Current Game tracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/overload90/94.23.19.200:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/overload90/94.23.19.200:27025/

Age - 19

Estimated Server Time - I have played on the server for about 42 hours, the majority of that would be on server 1. I'm very active and plan to become more active later on.

Languages I speak - I only speak Enlgish :( <--- (jelous of people who speak more than 1 langauge!)

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Random Death Match is when a player kills another player without any provocation by either means of defence, theft, being wanted or from general gang activity. This also means that citizens, gun dealers and all the other non raiding jobs are also classed as Rdm'ing on top of Fail rp'ing if they kill others on the street or if they try to raid and kill someone in there base. An example of this would be a gangster coming up to you and shooting you because you insulted him saying "your gang is shit, but not as shit as the stuff that comes out your mouth".

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
New life rule is the time period after death (3 mins) which you have to wait before going back into the district which you got killed in. The person who gets killed has to forget about the people who killed him and shouldn't act accordingly to try to kill them at a later date for doing so. Example a gun dealer gets killed outside his base defending against a mob boss who's trying to break in. The gun dealer comes back and shoots him from the other side of the district, this is breaking nlr.

Explain "Meta gaming" and give an example scenario.
Meta gaming is when a player acts on ooc information either by using the ooc chat to sell goods/services instead of using the /advert chat or by knowing information which the character shouldn't know. For example a Police officer dies on the street and serves his nlr timer, he knows where he lives and finds the person who killed him as he knows he's wanted and arrests him.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
First I would ask player y why he killed player x and say that the logs are proof of this. If he said it was self defence I would then ask player x why he shot at player Y (unsure whether you have hit logs on top of kill logs). If there is an invalid reason for shooting e.g. anything under (RDM) then I would warn player x. If none of this happens then I would ask if they have proof of this like screenshots.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would say to player Y that he cannot come back during his NLR timer and has to wait in a different district in the meantime, I would question him and ask him why he has died so many times. If this was a raid I would remind him that people can only raid once every 10 mins.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
I would tell him that its meta game to tell people your bank is being raided and that he has to either use /y, /pm, /911 and I would also recommend using /advert saying "The Bank is being Raided, police assistance is required and will be rewarded" (bribery is the way forward, and is legal when using advertisement).

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).
I'm a fun loving cuddly bear named hoggy who has a sparkly horn poking from his head (not serious) xD. I started on this server around 4-5 weeks ago and the people on it are amazing, the admin service is beautiful, quick and very reliable. I've seen hundreds of f1 calls mostly from my gang leader speedy (you should all know what he's like ;) lol) and have become quite acquainted with the rules (I got a few admins warned for breaking the rules themselves). I'm on the server late at night and have seen mass rdm's due to people taking advantage of no admins online at the time, I'm usually up really late so I hope I can help out with this. I've been well acquainted with the admins/moderators and loved when some admins joined me when I made my bank, I hope I can be of service so thank you for looking at my application and ill see you on the server! :D
  • Kalll
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 96
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP MODERATOR] Kalll 9 years 6 months ago #64838

I don't make that many F1s Like the admins don't hate me that much? Go bitch at jamie xD.square go like fam ill 360 noscope you on club penguin with my SWED sign on my forehead
  • Speedy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 29

[SSRP MODERATOR] Kalll 9 years 6 months ago #64841

Interesting.

Tonight someone in your base made an F1. I responded to the F1 and teleported to them.

I seen a tussle for a printer in your main courtyard. (none of which any of you guys owned) so I no-clipped out and checked for a building sign (You had a building sign).

So I explained the printer would be destroyed (to get rid of the unfair profit and end the dispute of "My printer I saw it first").

Upon which I cloaked myself and proceeded to check the rest of your base. I found printers everywhere. I no-clipped out yet again to check if said building sign had been removed; It hadn't. So I uncloaked myself in the printer room (to confront the owners of the printers) I hear someone mumble "Sh*******t" in voice chat (clearly you guys knew exactly what you were doing). Whilst I was talking with your friends in the printer room you removed the building signs in an attempt to blatantly cover up the truth.

If you and your friends conspire to try and fool the admins on the server about your wrong doings then how are you to be trusted as a Moderator?

-Support
  • Spadille
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • [b]I hate learning ITIL .... Alot[/b]
  • Thanks received: 28

[SSRP MODERATOR] Kalll 9 years 6 months ago #64872

Hello Kalll,
I only really comment on people who come to my attention and unfortunately for you all of it has been negative, I don't think it's just you but it's also the people you "base" with. I think you need to think about the people you rp with, I can see you mean good. I will be keeping a close eye out on you to see if anything has changed and I'll edit my post If it does.

Ps: If your friends with speedy and he's your gang leader you should probably talk to him about swearing on your application not only does it make him look bad it makes you look bad.

-Support

-Red
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318

[SSRP MODERATOR] Kalll 9 years 6 months ago #64943

Spadille these people were not under my control, I was the one asking them why they made a printer when we have a building sign as I was the one building the base and the person who put the building sign up. It's not my fault that the people in the gang are murdering or doing things illegally, and if anything I could leave the gang at any point especially when the leader has been banned for a week. I'm sorry for there actions especially recently everyone in my gang is getting banned so it does seem like a good idea to switch. I hope you can judge me for what I do instead of getting dragged down by my group, If anything making me a moderator would help to sort them out and tell them there wrong doings. :D

Redpowder I'm taking it into account and as I said I'll happily change gangs. It seems that I've got not personal comments about me, all I have is comments about my gang members which is quite disappointing :(
  • Kalll
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP MODERATOR] Kalll 9 years 6 months ago #64946

you do got them under your control, your his friends and or gang members you can tell them to remove it or not print or you can just use f1 and report them.. i also report my own gangmembers for breaking rules...

everybody has to follow them even if its your mom or dad and you really dont want them to be banned...

you have agreed to follow the rules, before joining the server.
  • StookiTV
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Proud Member of ZARP
  • Thanks received: 86
Watch my streams @
Sub to my Youtube @ www.youtube.com/c/StookiTV
Save money @ www.g2a.com/r/stookitv

[SSRP MODERATOR] Kalll 9 years 6 months ago #64971

It seems you are extremely active but you are spending all this time with people who break rules and that is not a very good thing to be doing, also from reading what other staff members have put I do not think that you are moderator material at this time.

-SUPPORT
  • JLByrne
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I was once a potato.
  • Thanks received: 23

Feel free to leave a thank you if I helped you!

[SSRP MODERATOR] Kalll 9 years 6 months ago #64999

I've only met these guys on this server and have been playing with them as I joined there gang, this system is very unfair if you judge the person by other peoples actions. I actually feel like it's been a massive waist of my time instead of "I can take in what they tell me to help me out".
Believe me I've said to them that it's against the rules to have certain stuff, but they don't listen to me hence half of them are banned and I'm not......... :L
  • Kalll
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP MODERATOR] Kalll 9 years 6 months ago #65424

I just want to add if a [STRANGER] Member wrote out and application would you judge them on the players they are Roleplaying with?? Due to A LOT of [STRANGERS] Get warned or banned.
  • Speedy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 29
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Speedy.

[SSRP MODERATOR] Kalll 9 years 6 months ago #65516

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

The meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Breaking rules, trying to 'fool' staff.

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds

156 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47