Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Ban Request) Dally D Harper & LemonHaze Harper

(Ban Request) Dally D Harper & LemonHaze Harper 9 years 8 months ago #56397

Name - Dally D Harper & LemonHaze Harper
Steam-ID - I am afraid this is not possible.
Evidence of Steam-ID - I am afraid this is not possible.
Server - Zarp SSRP 1
Rank - User
Reason - RDM, Random Demote, Lying to Admins, Disrespect & Harassment
Story - |Disclaimer| Some points of the story do not have proof, however, I feel that you will still be able to take action for what
is proven.

Earlier today, I was playing on the server. I was a member of the SAS and I was patrolling, in my car, the map. I was driving down the road, from the gas station to the fountain. I just left the tunnel and I had taken contact from the gas station area. This was "LemonHaze Harper". Now before I go further, him and some one else not sure exactly who it was, had been attempting to Car Jack me (Which is quite ironic later in the story) whilst I was driving - I was a civilian at this point and waiting to be voted to SAS. His friend and himself were shooting me on sight when I drove past and eventually killed me.
This happened thirty minutes earlier. So back in the present, I drove to where I was shot, and saw the shooter with the weapon wanted and fleeing the area. I tazed him and asked him why I was wanted, he claimed to be "protecting his house". I told him I was going to un-want him, if he didn't move, but actually I was PM'ing an admin. I couldn't find the admin in the player list so I just tried to arrest him instead then get the admin. I told him I knew actually why he was wanted, and that I planned to get him banned. He managed to shoot me many times with his shotgun and kill me. So I PM'd the admin telling him what just happened. And he managed to wriggle himself out that one. He got me warned twice for "abusive language" and "RDM". Outraged by his way of getting out of that situation with no more than a warning, I called a vote for a demotion. As he had RDM'd and trying to car jack me. He was demoted. It didn't end there. He called a vote for demotion, and I was demoted too. At this point, he started mocking me (with his friend) and harassing me via PM.

This was him trying to flame me up and throw more insults at him so I'd get in trouble. After I thought it died down, I got on as a gangster. I got my car back, and I started driving around looking for bases to raid and people to mug.
Out of no where, "Dally D Harper" sent a vote to get me demoted. For apparent "Car Raiding" even though I was in my own car! Even though I was in MY CAR!

I was demoted. This took it to another level, I was more angry than before as this was the second time I was random demoted me. The insults and harassment continued and I decided to then demoted Dally. He then cried to an admin about it and made quite the scene. This story was that Dally accused me of.
I shot at him, whilst he was driving, and he then disembarked his vehicle and I killed him. I then pick locked the car then scraped it. This story is b*ll shit. I'm sorry, but for him to make up such a stupid story after causing me so many annoying little problems. This is all I can remember really. I can't prove much but I hope some of the admins that were on the case can look past their stupid stories and do something about this. I lost a lot of moneys worth in weapons when I was demoted.

Time and date (GMT) - 24/7/2014 Unknown time

Other comments - I would really appreciate it if you could see this from my point of view.

Thanks, Olly.

Ps. If I remember anything else, I'll add it below this. Honestly I thought I screenshot most of it but it turns out I didn't do it as much as I thought.
  • BabbyMonkey
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Hello,

My name is Oliver.
I am a euphoric young male.
You're welcome.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by BabbyMonkey. Reason: Update of story
The topic has been locked.

(Ban Request) Dally D Harper & LemonHaze Harper 9 years 8 months ago #56405

I've been reviewing this over and over, and I think my case is just too weak. I really should start recording so idiots like this don't manage to creep out of it.
  • BabbyMonkey
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

My name is Oliver.
You're welcome.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(Ban Request) Dally D Harper & LemonHaze Harper 9 years 8 months ago #56424

Random demoting, car raiding, disrespect and harassing. Indeed I think an admin/superadmin may need to see this...

At first I thought they called you a NOOB in the PM' s , until I saw it wasn't, much worse.

Hopefully the case can be sorted out.
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

(Ban Request) Dally D Harper & LemonHaze Harper 9 years 8 months ago #56428

I will look into this, thankyou for the report babby monkey
  • Deputy-Lou
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 53
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Gamer Guy, BabbyMonkey

(Ban Request) Dally D Harper & LemonHaze Harper 9 years 8 months ago #56429

Is this played out like you said, these guys really are cancer to the community.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by exrobite.

(Ban Request) Dally D Harper & LemonHaze Harper 9 years 8 months ago #56480

Honestly it was making me laugh some of the b*llshit these guys were saying to the admins.
  • BabbyMonkey
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

My name is Oliver.
You're welcome.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(Ban Request) Dally D Harper & LemonHaze Harper 9 years 8 months ago #56481

Mate, I hate this kind of people in the community, so if this is true (Which it looks like it is), I hope they get a deserved punishment.
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 452

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Former DarkRP / TTT Moderator.

(Ban Request) Dally D Harper & LemonHaze Harper 9 years 8 months ago #56483

Me too dude. It practically ruined at least an hours and a half of gameplay for me.
  • BabbyMonkey
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

My name is Oliver.
You're welcome.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(Ban Request) Dally D Harper & LemonHaze Harper 9 years 8 months ago #56488

For the evidence given, it's only worth a warn & jail (harassment.)

I will deliver this whenever I see them online.

ACCEPTED
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
The following user(s) said Thank You: BabbyMonkey
Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

234 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun