Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Fourth Empire Discussion [CLOSED FOR NOW]

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 8 months ago #57701

Details

1 - What is your Steam Name? Bruno ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 - What is your Steam ID? STEAM_0:0:17505027

3 - Please provide us with a Steam Profile Link: steamcommunity.com/id/BrunoCorreia/

4 - How old are you? 16

5 - Where are you from and what is your local timezone? Portugal. Timezone is GMT +0/BST

6 - How many hours have you played Garry's Mod and how many of which would you say you spent on ZARP? 4415 hours played on GMod. Been playan' since 2008. On ZARP I probably spent like 60 hours or something. I only started 4 days ago but I'm nolifing the shit out of this.

7 - How much in-game cash do you currently own? 4.8 Million Dollars

8 - How active are you on the ZARP server? Way too active for my own good, probably. I chip in at least 10 hours of activity per day.

Gang Related

1 - What is your FPS experience? On the console, I have a fuckton of experience, on the PC.. well, I played a ton of
BF2/3 and a pirated copy of Counter Strike.

2 - If given a scale from 1 to 10, what number would you give yourself when it comes to Combat on ZARP. With snipers, 9/10. Anything else, 7/10. I have been a part of clans before that played games competitively (more on the ps3 than on the pc though) and I've got some pretty good skills, my problem is my connection which is old and shitty but I'm getting 100Mbps 4g internet soon (1/2 weeks depending on my sister's mood)

3 - Which of the weapons ZARP provide would you perform best with? Snipers. Snipers and Shotguns.

4 - Upon joining, do you personally think you'll require any training? (Read the Information section) Yes, of course. Not
only would it be entertaining to partake in drills but it would lenghten my overall knowledge about raiding and such. I'd be willing to partake even if I was a pro.

5 - Do you own any weapon(s) made by the crafting table? Nope, but I can get some easily.

6 - Have you been in any ZARP Organization before applying to the Fourth Empire? If so, please list the organization and the reason why you are no longer a member of said Organization. Just Run Baby JRB. They disbanded.

7 - Why do you think we should pick you instead of the next person waiting in line? I have a decent deal of experience, lots of time to spend and am eager to learn whatever it is you'd have up for me, if I was recruited.

8 - Why should we trust that you won't backstab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another. Not my style. Believe me.
  • Broonoopls
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Broonoopls.
Login or register to post a reply.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 8 months ago #57702

Flux's Application

Details
1 - What is your Steam Name?
Flux

2 - What is your Steam ID?
STEAM_0:1:65561111

3 - Please provide us with a Steam Profile Link:
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091387951/

4 - How old are you?

5 - Where are you from and what is your local timezone?
England, GMT

6 - How many hours have you played Garry's Mod and how many of which would you say you spent on ZARP?
10 hours a day, 4 hours zarp

7 - How much in-game cash do you currently own?

300k, 2 uranium bars , and a ton of guns.

8 - How active are you on the ZARP server?
Very active been on everyday of the holidays,

Gang Related
1 - What is your FPS experience?
CS:GO, COD, TF2 (if that counts)
2 - If given a scale from 1 to 10, what number would you give yourself when it comes to Combat on ZARP.
3 - Which of the weapons ZARP provide would you perform best with?
Shotguns and Assault Rifles

4 - Upon joining, do you personally think you'll require any training? (Read the Information section)
Not really.

5 - Do you own any weapon(s) made by the crafting table?
I have not made any weapons as I think it's not worth it and I do better with cheap guns.

6 - Have you been in any ZARP Organization before applying to the Fourth Empire? If so, please list the organization and the reason why you are no longer a member of said Organization.
None.

7 - Why do you think we should pick you instead of the next person waiting in line?
Im very active, im very good at 3 v 1 situations you can ask people who have played with me, Im never AFK, if you see me im raiding or making $$$ , ill protect all members of the gang, Im fun to raid with also my building isn't that bad and every gang needs a bang out like me :).

8 - Why should we trust that you won't backstab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another. I've always stuck with my clan in any game, I donate and will die to help someone out of a raid, also I have not been in any other gangs so why would I leave if im in the best gang in the server and if I did leave then I would ruin my chances of joining any other gangs and everyone would hate me. :D
  • Flux
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Flux.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 8 months ago #57704

Flux wrote:
Can I join this gang
Im,
very active
I can build
raid
and shoot
IGN :: FLux

Mate, I met you ingame, you are a nice guy, and a good raider, but seriously, use the correct template
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 452

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Former DarkRP / TTT Moderator.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 8 months ago #57705

「LIGHƬΔΓΓΘШЅ.exe」 wrote:
Scorpion_s_Killer1 wrote:
My reaction to us getting LightArrows.EXE:

I just seen this, and I ROFL'ed my ass off, ;D
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

The following user(s) said Thank You: LightArrowsEXE

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 8 months ago #57710

new one :) sorry for this crap :D
  • Flux
  • Fresh Boarder

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 8 months ago #57721

Details
1 - What is your Steam Name? FralleFar :>
2 - What is your Steam ID? STEAM_0:1:15200548
3 - Please provide us with a Steam Profile Link: steamcommunity.com/id/Fralleboii/
4 - How old are you? 17
5 - Where are you from and what is your local timezone? GMT +2
6 - How many hours have you played Garry's Mod and how many of which would you say you spent on ZARP? 462 hours on Gmod and 105 on zarp
7 - How much in-game cash do you currently own? 8 million
8 - How active are you on the ZARP server? Atleast 6 hours a day

Gang Related
1 - What is your FPS experience? I've been playing FPS games on PC since 2007 so I can say that I am pretty experienced :)
2 - If given a scale from 1 to 10, what number would you give yourself when it comes to Combat on ZARP. 8/10
3 - Which of the weapons ZARP provide would you perform best with? Spas and dragunov
4 - Upon joining, do you personally think you'll require any training? (Read the Information section) Nope!
5 - Do you own any weapon(s) made by the crafting table? A few f2k and Milkors
6 - Have you been in any ZARP Organization before applying to the Fourth Empire? If so, please list the organization and the reason why you are no longer a member of said Organization. I've been a member of Strangers. I left them because they invited anyone who asked to join. They did not care about their background or what kind of person they were.
7 - Why do you think we should pick you instead of the next person waiting in line? I'm a good and friendly person that wants to join a more professional gang and you seem to be one of them. I also based with The Fourth Empire once
8 - Why should we trust that you won't backstab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another. Some of my friends is in The Fourth Empire I don't want to backstab my friends. :)
  • FralleFar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by FralleFar.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 8 months ago #57778

*Note, this is a re-application due to my old one being forgotten on the third page of this thread. Plus, lots of changed since then*
Details
Dr. Doop
STEAM_0:1:46571781
3 - Please provide us with a Steam Profile Link:
steamcommunity.com/id/DoopDeeDu/
4 - How old are you?
Ontario, Canada (EST)
6 - How many hours have you played Garry's Mod and how many of which would you say you spent on ZARP?
Garry's Mod: 1221 Hours
Server 1: 71 Hours
Server 2: 77 Hours
$22,660,585
2-6 hours a day. Increasing after I finish my summer school course this Friday.

Gang Related
Silver Elite on CS:GO, played Battlefield 3, Planetside, CS:S, etc.
2 - If given a scale from 1 to 10, what number would you give yourself when it comes to Combat on ZARP.
8/10
I tend to change my preference, but they are usually: Dragunov SVU, AK47, M4A1, M249, Spas-12 and Famas.
4 - Upon joining, do you personally think you'll require any training? (Read the Information section)
The drills will be fine.
I own a Milkor for raids. I craft M202's and such for selling.
6 - Have you been in any ZARP Organization before applying to the Fourth Empire? If so, please list the organization and the reason why you are no longer a member of said Organization.
I am still in CactusJack's DragonBladeSoldiers gang, but I've only joined temporarily until I find another to settle in.
7 - Why do you think we should pick you instead of the next person waiting in line?
I am strategic, experienced in FPS's and have much knowledge of the ZARP SSRP servers.
8 - Why should we trust that you won't back stab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another.
From the gangs I have been in, I have not stolen anything from such gangs, and contributed to them, even if they were temporary. If possible, representatives from such gangs can confirm that I am trustworthy and do not steal. That being said, I already have $22 million, and still have another $25 million in prizes to collect from the Zarp Games recently. I do not need any more money, as I am wealthy enough to self-sustain and pursue more wealth without stealing.

Time spent reading this application is appreciated.
Regards,

Naranja
  • Naranja
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 18

Click my signature to get to my Steam profile!

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 8 months ago #57788

Naranja wrote:
Naranja's Application

I apologize for not responding to your previous application.

Good news is, your application has been accepted!

Please add the PFC tag before your name in-game and contact me through in-game or Steam and we can sort out your invite.

Once again, apologies.
  • Progenic
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 38
- Founder of the Fourth Empire -
“Our principles are highest; honor, solidarity and vengeance. We know there’s no justice for us except we earn it. We earn respect.”

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 8 months ago #58119

Details
Glacial_Subzero
STEAM_0:0:75036557
3- Please provide us with a Steam Profile Link:
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110338842/
4 - How old are you?
California (UTC/GMT -7 hours)
730 Hrs. On Gmod, and 212 Hrs. on Zarp Server 1
5mil
Im usually always on zarp server 1 if not server 2, im on for about 15hrs each day.

Gang Related
My FPS Games i play are Bo2,CS:S,PD2,Gmod,TF2.
With Shotguns i am very good with them about a 7 or 8 close range, with snipers about 4 or 5
Bennelli M3, PSG, Ak-47, Mossberg, Vector,
I'm a really good raider, i dont think ill need any training.
Milkor
Jannissary,Strangers,Bloodline.
I think you guys should pick me because, i'm a really good raider,defender,supplier, and i am a good person, i help anyone who need help raiding, defending. I also would like for you guys to pick me because i love the FourthEmpire Squads, members, allies.
8 - Why should we trust that you won't backstab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another.
I think you guys can trust me because i dont really like backstabbers or backstabbing i never been or did that before i think it's kinda stupid when people do that.
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 96

Announcing the Fourth Reich 9 years 8 months ago #58130

1 - What is your Steam Name? Pedobear

2 - What is your Steam ID? STEAM_0:0:86478848

3 - Please provide us with a Steam ProfileLink:
press here!

4 - How old are you? 14

5 - Where are you from and what is your local timezone? I'm from Sweden and my current local timezone is UTC +1:00 (Sweden)

6 - How many hours have you played Garry's Mod and how many of which would you say you spent on ZARP? I've played Garry's Mod for 174 Hours... I can even tell the exact time I've played on ZARP

ZARP 1:
PedoBear(current steam name):3 hours
Benji Bananas(old steam name): 37.45 hours
Total ZARP 1: 40.75 hours
ZARP 2:
PedoBear(current steam name): 0 hours
Benji Bananas(old steam name): 14.22 hours
Total ZARP 2: 14.22 hours
Total playtime: 54.97 hours

7 - How much in-game cash do you currently own? I have 2 million IGM

8 - How active are you on the ZARP server? I'm very active! I really enjoy playing on ZARP and therefore I'm active!

Gang Related

1 - What is your FPS experience? I've played Call of Duty and CSGO... I think my FPS Experience are actually pretty good.

2 - If given a scale from 1 to 10, what number would you give yourself when it comes to Combat on
ZARP.
7-8

3 - Which of the weapons ZARP provide would you perform best with? The LMG'S and Shotguns

No I don't really need it! I personally think that I'm a good in building and shooting!

5 - Do you own any weapon(s) made by the crafting table? No not at the moment!

6 - Have you been in any ZARP Organization before applying to the Fourth Empire? If so, please list the organization and the reason why you are no longer a member of said Organization. Yes I was part of the strangers, but they got very inactive and the leader left too...

7 - Why do you think we should pick you instead of the next person waiting in line? Because I'm not a traitor. When I may get an argue for example with one of the members, I won't raid him etc. You can trust me and I'm respectful!

8 - Why should we trust that you won't backstab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another. Because I have so many friends and I really love it to be in the 4TH! I never would backstab the 4TH, because if I get accepted that would be so good for me. I won't do things do make me bad. I will only show positive ways!
  • Mario
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if u think I'm awsome!
  • Thanks received: 87
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Mario.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 8 months ago #58239

Broonoopls wrote:
Broonoopls's Application
Flux wrote:
Flux's Application

Congratulations your applications have been accepted!

Please add the PFC tag before your name in-game and contact me through in-game or Steam and we can sort out your invites.

supermario64 wrote:
Supermario's Application
Glacial_Subzero wrote:
Glacial_Subzero's Application

Your applications has been put on hold.

Spend some time with members and get atleast 3 members to vouch for you and you'll be accepted.
  • Progenic
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
“Our principles are highest; honor, solidarity and vengeance. We know there’s no justice for us except we earn it. We earn respect.”
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Progenic.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 8 months ago #58250

Accidental Double Post :P
  • Heewz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Aye.
  • Thanks received: 3
-Heewz
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Heewz.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 8 months ago #58251

+1 Vouch!

Glacial is everything he says he is. He is great when it comes to raiding, building bases, defending, listening. I've played with Glacial almost everyday and he is super active. Base and raid with him all the time. He has also raided together with the Fourth. He defiantly deserves to be accepted.

-Heewz
  • Heewz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Aye.
  • Thanks received: 3
-Heewz
The following user(s) said Thank You: ........

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 8 months ago #58253

I agree with Heewz.

I play a lot with Subzero, and even though I trollolololol him for being named Subzero, he is a awesome raider. And is decent at killing people (Even though I killed him waaaay too much times). I am giving Subzero + Support
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 8 months ago #58316

I vouch for him, that should be enough lol gg no re
+1 Vouch
  • Brusk_Macaroon
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • EMP cheated to keep me undefeated in Trivia Crack.
  • Thanks received: 260
I've never been happy.

I basically was headadmin on everything. I was the badgewhore.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ........

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 8 months ago #58354

Glacial_Subzero has succesfully obtained 3 vouches and has now been accepted.

Please add the PFC tag before your name and contact me through Steam or in-game.
  • Progenic
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 8 months ago #58399

Details
1 - What is your Steam Name: [D]ucky_Bom
2 - What is your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43114542
3 - Please provide us with a Steam Profile Link : steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046494812
4 - How old are you : 16
5 - Where are you from and what is your local timezone: Vietnam,asia
6 - How many hours have you played Garry's Mod and how many of which would you say you spent on ZARP : 3000h total and about 4 month on ZARP
7 - How much in-game cash do you currently own? : 2-3 mil
8 - How active are you on the ZARP server? : most of the time
Gang Related
1 - What is your FPS experience : i have 80% of my game is FPS so i think i know alot
2 - If given a scale from 1 to 10, what number would you give yourself when it comes to Combat on ZARP: 8
3 - Which of the weapons ZARP provide would you perform best with? : i don't have the best but i can use any guns
4 - Upon joining, do you personally think you'll require any training? (Read the Information section) : no thank you
5 - Do you own any weapon(s) made by the crafting table : a pickaxe
6 - Have you been in any ZARP Organization before applying to the Fourth Empire? If so, please list the organization and the reason why you are no longer a member of said Organization : no i haven't
7 - Why do you think we should pick you instead of the next person waiting in line?: i'm a good suport any team need a suport and here i'm
8 - Why should we trust that you won't backstab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another : this is my first gang i will do what i can to help the gang grow
  • Ducky_Bom
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 8 months ago #58400

I've been basing with supermario for the past couple days now. He is a good guy, trustful. He builds his own stuff and is very helpful with raids. Johnny can confirm this.

+Support for supermario
  • Naranja
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 18

Click my signature to get to my Steam profile!

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 8 months ago #58420

Pk Powers
STEAM_0:0:52153518
3- Please provide us with a Steam Profile Link:
steamcommunity.com/id/Pk_Powers
4 - How old are you?
UTC/GMT -5 hours Texas Houston
3,147 hrs On Gmod about 140 hrs on zarp
16 mill
I'm almost on every single day

Gang Related
Css,Halo,TF2,Borderlands,Hl2,L4D,etc
7/8
M3 Shotgun,Famus,Ak-47,Mooseberg,
I always wanna get better Sure if it would make me little bit better
Milkor M202 Vip pickaxe
Strangers,Bloodline. Both Inactive, got bored
Im a good guy i try to do my best on raids wont be that guy in the back doing nothing while everyone else is getting killed.
8 - Why should we trust that you won't backstab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another.
I NOT that kind of person i been backstab and screw over many times and I don't want to ruin anyones Gaming Experience.
  • Pk Powers
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Its everyday bRO

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 8 months ago #58514

Pk Powers is a great player, he knows how to raid, build bases, defend, and i always play with him i think he should be apart of Fourth Empire. He is very trustworthy and he is what he says he is. :)
+Vouch and +Support For Pk
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 96
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pk Powers
Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

175 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun