Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Fourth Empire Discussion [CLOSED FOR NOW]

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 8 months ago #57058

Dont worry progenic I wont let ya down :). Also can you link me to your steam profile? I cant seem to find it anywhere.

Edit: I just realised Pokerface stole some answers from my application and put them in his
  • JoeDuggs
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 105

Ex Ssrp Administrator
Ex Minecraft Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by JoeDuggs.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DEADMONSTOR

Announcing the Fourth Reich 9 years 8 months ago #57098

Look at those replies and views! Wow just Wow!
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236
The following user(s) said Thank You: DEADMONSTOR

The Fourth Empire Application Mr.Bite-Sized 9 years 8 months ago #57202

Details
1 - What is your Steam Name?
[]Agentghast or Mr.Bite-Sized
2 - What is your Steam ID?
STEAM_0:0:55161768
3 - Please provide us with a Steam Profile Link:
steamcommunity.com/id/MrBiteSized
4 - How old are you?
(I know you might think im young but i respect everyone and i promise you guys ill always respect you)

5 - Where are you from and what is your local timezone?
I live in Great Britain
My time zone is Greenwich Mean Time Zone (UTC+00:00)
6 - How many hours have you played Garry's Mod and how many of which would you say you spent on ZARP?
I have spent 425hr on gmod but 50hrs on zarp
7 - How much in-game cash do you currently own?
$11567
8 - How active are you on the ZARP server?
Very active when ever i play darkrp Im on this server

Gang Related
1 - What is your FPS experience?
Very good i have played counterstrike for years
2 - If given a scale from 1 to 10, what number would you give yourself when it comes to Combat on ZARP.
3 - Which of the weapons ZARP provide would you perform best with?
Aug and every sniper
4 - Upon joining, do you personally think you'll require any training?
Yes
5 - Do you own any weapon(s) made by the crafting table?
Unfortunately I do not own one right now but if u want me i can spend a whole day trying to get one
6 - Have you been in any ZARP Organization before applying to the Fourth Empire? If so, please list the organization and the reason why you are no longer a member of said Organization
I have not been in a organization before because as soon as I found out about you guys i started reading asking people opinions and on you guys and that is what brought me here .
7 - Why do you think we should pick you instead of the next person waiting in line?
Because i have spent hours reading and gathering information about you guys.
Im a person that follows the rules i have rarely broke any rules and i respect everyone, I will also show that The Fourth Empire gang is the best. But really its your choice if you dont want me in ur gang because of my age or something like that i totally respect that i wont make a fuss about it.

8 - Why should we trust that you won't backstab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another.
.Because im a trust worthy person i have never done that except one time on a minecraft server because the gang was harming our allies.

The Fourth Empire Application Mr.Bite-Sized 9 years 8 months ago #57270

Mr.Bite-Sized wrote:
Details
[]<strong>Agentghast or Mr.Bite-Sized</strong>
<strong>STEAM_0:0:55161768</strong>
<strong>steamcommunity.com/id/MrBiteSized</strong>
4 - How old are you?
<strong>13
(I know you might think im young but i respect everyone and i promise you guys ill always respect you)
</strong>
I live in Great Britain
<strong>My time zone is Greenwich Mean Time Zone (UTC+00:00)</strong>
6 - How many hours have you played Garry's Mod and how many of which would you say you spent on ZARP?
<strong>I have spent 425hr on gmod but 50hrs on zarp</strong>
<strong>$11567</strong>
<strong>Very active when ever i play darkrp Im on this server
</strong>
<strong>Gang Related</strong>
<strong>Very good i have played counterstrike for years</strong>
2 - If given a scale from 1 to 10, what number would you give yourself when it comes to Combat on ZARP.
<strong>7</strong>
Aug and every sniper
4 - Upon joining, do you personally think you'll require any training?
<strong>Yes</strong>
<strong>Unfortunately I do not own one right now but if u want me i can spend a whole day trying to get one</strong>
6 - Have you been in any ZARP Organization before applying to the Fourth Empire? If so, please list the organization and the reason why you are no longer a member of said Organization
<strong>I have not been in a organization before because as soon as I found out about you guys i started reading asking people opinions and on you guys and that is what brought me here .</strong>
7 - Why do you think we should pick you instead of the next person waiting in line?
<strong>Because i have spent hours reading and gathering information about you guys.
Im a person that follows the rules i have rarely broke any rules and i respect everyone, I will also show that The Fourth Empire gang is the best. But really its your choice if you dont want me in ur gang because of my age or something like that i totally respect that i wont make a fuss about it.
</strong>
8 - Why should we trust that you won't backstab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another.
<strong>.Because im a trust worthy person i have never done that except one time on a minecraft server because the gang was harming our allies.</strong>

Wow 50 hours on Zarp but all you have is 11k???
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236

The Fourth Empire Application Mr.Bite-Sized 9 years 8 months ago #57274

I know dude i spen alot of money on raiding and getting weapons

The Fourth Empire Application Mr.Bite-Sized 9 years 8 months ago #57284

Mr.Bite-Sized wrote:
I know dude i spen alot of money on raiding and getting weapons
The whole point of raiding is to make money not lose it. You must not be very good.
  • Clocket
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The one and only.
  • Thanks received: 70

The Fourth Empire Application Mr.Bite-Sized 9 years 8 months ago #57285

The thing is the cops always go after me and they take most of my money of me plus i have lots of weapons in my bank if you guys accept me i promise ill change and avoid that.

The Fourth Empire Application Mr.Bite-Sized 9 years 8 months ago #57290

There i finished getting cash i have 90k

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 8 months ago #57333

Details
1 - What is your Steam Name? Fumii
2 - What is your Steam ID? STEAM_0:0:62391233
3 - Please provide us with a Steam Profile Link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085048194/
4 - How old are you? 10 but I can be mature
5 - Where are you from and what is your local timezone? England and timezone is GMT
6 - How many hours have you played Garry's Mod and how many of which would you say you spent on ZARP? 200 hours
7 - How much in-game cash do you currently own? 2.9mil but im working on getting more
8 - How active are you on the ZARP server? I play every week and pretty much every day up to 1 hour to 4.

Gang Related
1 - What is your FPS experience? CS:S CS:GO CoD Battlefield
2 - If given a scale from 1 to 10, what number would you give yourself when it comes to Combat on ZARP. 8/10
3 - Which of the weapons ZARP provide would you perform best with? AK-47, Dragnov, M24 and Mossberg 590
4 - Upon joining, do you personally think you'll require any training? (Read the Information section) Yes just a bit.
5 - Do you own any weapon(s) made by the crafting table? I did, but I sold them all I am working to get more in the future.
6 - Have you been in any ZARP Organization before applying to the Fourth Empire? If so, please list the organization and the reason why you are no longer a member of said Organization. The Harper Family, I didn't like it at all they were so unorganised and inactive, the leader of the gang just bought all the upgrades and it was no fun because we couldn't even try to help upgrade the stuff.
7 - Why do you think we should pick you instead of the next person waiting in line? Because I won't backstab your gang and I can be mature, and I'm not a minge.
8 - Why should we trust that you won't backstab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another. I've got Blocked, my friend in the gang and I'd never betray him plus I wouldn't want to ruin such an organised and well made gang.
  • Fumii
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4
Deathrun Moderator.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 8 months ago #57368

I'm also going to +1 Fumii, he is very young but very mature. Also, you have amazing spelling for a 10 year old ;)
  • JoeDuggs
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 105

Ex Ssrp Administrator
Ex Minecraft Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 8 months ago #57370

Ive seen you play, you can be a real chill dude. And you are mature.
Accepted
  • Brusk_Macaroon
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • EMP cheated to keep me undefeated in Trivia Crack.
  • Thanks received: 260
I've never been happy.

I basically was headadmin on everything. I was the badgewhore.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 8 months ago #57378

Fumii wrote:
Fumii's Application

Impressive.

Congratulations, as Brusk_Macaroon stated, your application has been accepted!

Please add the PFC tag before your name in-game and contact me through in-game or Steam and we can sort out your invite.
  • Progenic
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 38
- Founder of the Fourth Empire -
“Our principles are highest; honor, solidarity and vengeance. We know there’s no justice for us except we earn it. We earn respect.”
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Progenic.

The Fourth Empire Application Mr.Bite-Sized 9 years 8 months ago #57379

Mr.Bite-Sized wrote:
Mr.Bite-Sized's Application

I'm sorry but your application has been denied.

We wish you goodluck finding another organization nonetheless.
  • Progenic
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
“Our principles are highest; honor, solidarity and vengeance. We know there’s no justice for us except we earn it. We earn respect.”

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 8 months ago #57680

Kawaii Cat's Application

Details
DunkTheBiscuit

STEAM_0:0:48632563

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057530854/

4 - How old are you?
15, a mere few weeks from 16.

Engliando, GMT

400 hours, over 200 hours on ZARP, really no idea :P

6.5million with a bunch of uranium and steel amassing in the bank.

Been online pretty much everyday for the past few weeks.

Gang Related
CS:GO, COD, Battlefield
Shotguns and sniper rifles.

4 - Upon joining, do you personally think you'll require any training? (Read the Information section)
It'd be nice to see what I can learn I guess.

I have not made any weapons as of yet but have a bunch of steel and uranium ready for crafting when I need them.

6 - Have you been in any ZARP Organization before applying to the Fourth Empire? If so, please list the organization and the reason why you are no longer a member of said Organization.
Nope.

I'm a kawaii cat, what reason it there not to pick me? I am online very regularly and have fairly good base dupes, I am pretty good at combat and willing to join you guys in raids or just basing,

I'd not want to ruin the chance I've been given to be with great players just for my own personal gain.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 8 months ago #57681

OllieVaughan wrote:
DunkTheBiscuit's Application

Congratulations your application has been accepted!

Please add the PFC tag before your name in-game and contact me through in-game or Steam and we can sort out your invite.
  • Progenic
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 8 months ago #57701

Details

1 - What is your Steam Name? Bruno ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 - What is your Steam ID? STEAM_0:0:17505027

3 - Please provide us with a Steam Profile Link: steamcommunity.com/id/BrunoCorreia/

4 - How old are you? 16

5 - Where are you from and what is your local timezone? Portugal. Timezone is GMT +0/BST

6 - How many hours have you played Garry's Mod and how many of which would you say you spent on ZARP? 4415 hours played on GMod. Been playan' since 2008. On ZARP I probably spent like 60 hours or something. I only started 4 days ago but I'm nolifing the shit out of this.

7 - How much in-game cash do you currently own? 4.8 Million Dollars

8 - How active are you on the ZARP server? Way too active for my own good, probably. I chip in at least 10 hours of activity per day.

Gang Related

1 - What is your FPS experience? On the console, I have a fuckton of experience, on the PC.. well, I played a ton of
BF2/3 and a pirated copy of Counter Strike.

2 - If given a scale from 1 to 10, what number would you give yourself when it comes to Combat on ZARP. With snipers, 9/10. Anything else, 7/10. I have been a part of clans before that played games competitively (more on the ps3 than on the pc though) and I've got some pretty good skills, my problem is my connection which is old and shitty but I'm getting 100Mbps 4g internet soon (1/2 weeks depending on my sister's mood)

3 - Which of the weapons ZARP provide would you perform best with? Snipers. Snipers and Shotguns.

4 - Upon joining, do you personally think you'll require any training? (Read the Information section) Yes, of course. Not
only would it be entertaining to partake in drills but it would lenghten my overall knowledge about raiding and such. I'd be willing to partake even if I was a pro.

5 - Do you own any weapon(s) made by the crafting table? Nope, but I can get some easily.

6 - Have you been in any ZARP Organization before applying to the Fourth Empire? If so, please list the organization and the reason why you are no longer a member of said Organization. Just Run Baby JRB. They disbanded.

7 - Why do you think we should pick you instead of the next person waiting in line? I have a decent deal of experience, lots of time to spend and am eager to learn whatever it is you'd have up for me, if I was recruited.

8 - Why should we trust that you won't backstab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another. Not my style. Believe me.
  • Broonoopls
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Broonoopls.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 8 months ago #57702

Flux's Application

Details
Flux

STEAM_0:1:65561111

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091387951/

4 - How old are you?

England, GMT

10 hours a day, 4 hours zarp

300k, 2 uranium bars , and a ton of guns.

Very active been on everyday of the holidays,

Gang Related
CS:GO, COD, TF2 (if that counts)
Shotguns and Assault Rifles

4 - Upon joining, do you personally think you'll require any training? (Read the Information section)
Not really.

I have not made any weapons as I think it's not worth it and I do better with cheap guns.

6 - Have you been in any ZARP Organization before applying to the Fourth Empire? If so, please list the organization and the reason why you are no longer a member of said Organization.
None.

Im very active, im very good at 3 v 1 situations you can ask people who have played with me, Im never AFK, if you see me im raiding or making $$$ , ill protect all members of the gang, Im fun to raid with also my building isn't that bad and every gang needs a bang out like me :).

8 - Why should we trust that you won't backstab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another. I've always stuck with my clan in any game, I donate and will die to help someone out of a raid, also I have not been in any other gangs so why would I leave if im in the best gang in the server and if I did leave then I would ruin my chances of joining any other gangs and everyone would hate me. :D
  • Flux
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Flux.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 8 months ago #57704

Flux wrote:
Can I join this gang
Im,
very active
I can build
raid
and shoot
IGN :: FLux

Mate, I met you ingame, you are a nice guy, and a good raider, but seriously, use the correct template
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 452

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Former DarkRP / TTT Moderator.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 8 months ago #57705

「LIGHƬΔΓΓΘШЅ.exe」 wrote:
Scorpion_s_Killer1 wrote:
My reaction to us getting LightArrows.EXE:

I just seen this, and I ROFL'ed my ass off, ;D
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 452

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Former DarkRP / TTT Moderator.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LightArrowsEXE

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 8 months ago #57710

new one :) sorry for this crap :D
  • Flux
  • Fresh Boarder
Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

222 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1