Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Fourth Empire Discussion [CLOSED FOR NOW]

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #54780

Progenic wrote:
Hatch wrote:
Hatch's Application

I've read your application and I'm waiting on the Staff to get online so we can go over your application.

Expect an answer within the following 24 hours.

Thank you for reading, I look forward to hearing back from you. I'll be on the servers later and see if anyone is online :)
  • Hatch
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Le Penguin
Login or register to post a reply.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #54797

Evilstewie wrote:
1 - What is your Steam Name?
shootdemdown
2 - What is your Steam ID?
STEAM_0:1:84015634
3 - Please provide us with a Steam Profile Link:
store.steampowered.com/account
4 - How old are you?
5 - Where are you from and what is your local timezone?
gtm +1
6 - How many hours have you played Garry's Mod and how many of which would you say you spent on ZARP?
590 hours and about 150-200 on zarp
7 - How much in-game cash do you currently own?
11millon
8 - How active are you on the ZARP server?
everyday at least for a min of a hour (also im vip)

Gang Related
1 - What is your FPS experience?
a lot I had my first fps at the age of 6
2 - If given a scale from 1 to 10, what number would you give yourself when it comes to Combat on ZARP.
combat I would say a solid 8
3 - Which of the weapons ZARP provide would you perform best with?
psg and famas
4 - Upon joining, do you personally think you'll require any training? (Read the Information section)
only ever in building building is my biggest weakness
5 - Do you own any weapon(s) made by the crafting table?
c4 rpg and minigun
6 - Have you been in any ZARP Organization before applying to the Fourth Empire? If so, please list the organization and the reason why you are no longer a member of said Organization.
I started in the brothers but left coz they backstabbed then joined the harpers to get back tat he brothers that's the only reason coz there minges then made my own gang that crashed and burned then went back to the brothers for the safety.
7 - Why do you think we should pick you instead of the next person waiting in line?
I believe I am very friendly and will help the gang out best I can
8 - Why should we trust that you won't backstab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another.
trust is very hard to earn and as you can see I have been in many gangs before and left to get back that the other but this time im looking for a gang that I can put my heart and soul into and the 4th empire is that gang

You was in my gang?
  • Dcxbigdaddy
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 1178

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #54800

Hatch wrote:
Hatch's Application

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted.

Please add PFC before your name and contact me in-game.
  • Progenic
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 38
- Founder of the Fourth Empire -
“Our principles are highest; honor, solidarity and vengeance. We know there’s no justice for us except we earn it. We earn respect.”

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #54821

This is nearly like a mod app GG man!
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #54838

Details
Gamersfunhouse
STEAM_0:0:80532056
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121329840
4 - How old are you?
Great Britan -BST
6 - How many hours have you played Garry's Mod and how many of which would you say you spent on ZARP?
Server 2- 200Hours
Server 1- 5398Minutes
Upon re-editing this I have: 4,295,663
I am on everyday mainly because I want to deal with the F1's and Just RP and make money!

Gang Related
1 - What is your FPS experience? - I have been playing FPS games since the age of 3/4.
2 - If given a scale from 1 to 10, what number would you give yourself when it comes to Combat on ZARP. I would say I'm a very skilled fighter and raider with a strong 9/10 fighting ability.
Mossberg, C4 (for raids) and an AK-47.
4 - Upon joining, do you personally think you'll require any training? (Read the Information section)
I know I will not need any special training as I have had much experience in the gang industry (BrotherHood) I know full well what makes a gang and what it takes to make a good gang.
C4 - Milkor - RPG - F2000
6 - Have you been in any ZARP Organization before applying to the Fourth Empire? If so, please list the organization and the reason why you are no longer a member of said Organization.
I have been in the brotherhood since before the 4th empire was made, and I remember basing ALL the time with the founders or the 4th empire, the great thing they said was "1 day we will grow a great and strong gang" I was thinking, if that happens I AM JOINING! I am now leaving the brotherhood the second this gets posted.
7 - Why do you think we should pick you instead of the next person waiting in line?
I have known Progenic and Strutts since they have joined ZARP and I have been playing with them until the point there gang got so big I couldn't really talk to him.
8 - Why should we trust that you won't backstab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another. I would never backstab a gang member, I never complete hits if it is a fellow gang member. And I have never betrayed any gang I was in before and I will never betray 4th empire, I hope you will take me into consideration and maybe accept me for gang!
Thanks -Gamersfunhouse
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Nafe.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #54840

Gamersfunhouse wrote:
Details
4 - How old are you?

Gang Related
1 - What is your FPS experience? - I have been playing FPS games since the age of 3/4.
2 - If given a scale from 1 to 10, what number would you give yourself when it comes to Combat on ZARP. I would say I'm a very skilled fighter and raider with a strong 9/10 fighting ability.
I know I will not need any special training as I have had much experience in the gang industry (BrotherHood) I know full well what makes a gang and what it takes to make a good gang.
I have been in the brotherhood since before the 4th empire was made, and I remember basing ALL the time with the founders or the 4th empire, the great thing they said was "1 day we will grow a great and strong gang" I was thinking, if that happens I AM JOINING! I am now leaving the brotherhood the second this gets posted.
I have known Progenic and Strutts since they have joined ZARP and I have been playing with them until the point there gang got so big I couldn't really talk to him.
8 - Why should we trust that you won't backstab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another. I would never backstab a gang member, I never complete hits if it is a fellow gang member. And I have never betrayed any gang I was in before and I will never betray 4th empire, I hope you will take me into consideration and maybe accept me for gang!
Thanks -Gamersfunhouse

You missed the Details part of your application by the way :P
  • Progenic
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
“Our principles are highest; honor, solidarity and vengeance. We know there’s no justice for us except we earn it. We earn respect.”

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #54845

Gamersfunhouse wrote:
Details
4 - How old are you?

Gang Related
Thanks -Gamersfunhouse

When you see your gang members apply for others is when you know you have no loyal gang members, and you have joined 3 different gangs within 2 days :/
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #54862

TiGzTeR wrote:
When you see your gang members apply for others is when you know you have no loyal gang members, and you have joined 3 different gangs within 2 days :/

I'm confused, could you explain what you mean exactly?
  • Progenic
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Progenic.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #54863

Progenic wrote:
TiGzTeR wrote:

What I mean is he ain't loyal member, he left Brotherhood join someone else's and then gave up on it as they always lost and came back with Evilstewie (Evilstewie was kicked due to him mugging gang members constantly) and now they are leaving again, they are a bad asset into your gang, just remember this.
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #54889

oops sorry, but I just want to say that was a test to see how easy it is to make a gang. Me and evil then relised you get alot of minges joining so that test failed. I later then joined brotherhood back!
  • Nafe
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Nafe.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #54898

TiGzTeR wrote:
Gamersfunhouse wrote:
Details
4 - How old are you?

Gang Related
Thanks -Gamersfunhouse

*2 different gangs actually tigz :P
  • Nafe

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #54902

nvm don't wanna join anymore.
sorry
  • KrazyHD
  • Fresh Boarder
  • We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time.
  • Thanks received: 17
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by KrazyHD.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #54912

1 - What is your Steam Name? Filiperss

2 - What is your Steam ID? STEAM_0:0:49789986

3 - Please provide us with a Steam Profile Link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059845700/

4 - How old are you? 14

5 - Where are you from and what is your local timezone? Portugal ( Caldas da Rainha ) its +1GMT i think

6 - How many hours have you played Garry's Mod and how many of which would you say you spent on ZARP? ~143, maybe 100 hours

7 - How much in-game cash do you currently own? 1million

8 - How active are you on the ZARP server? Yeah

Gang Related
1 - What is your FPS experience? I love FPS's i have 345 hours in CS:GO.

2 - If given a scale from 1 to 10, what number would you give yourself when it comes to Combat on ZARP. In the battles i have a little fps drop.... maybe 5,5

3 - Which of the weapons ZARP provide would you perform best with? AK-47, Famas and Snipers...

4 - Upon joining, do you personally think you'll require any training? Yes

5 - Do you own any weapon(s) made by the crafting table? No (lvl 2 of crafting).

6 - Have you been in any ZARP Organization before applying to the Fourth Empire? If so, please list the organization and the reason why you are no longer a member of said Organization. The Kadets, because they are very inactives...

7 - Why do you think we should pick you instead of the next person waiting in line? Because i know the basic of the dark rp, and know play in a gang and i can help.

8 - Why should we trust that you won't backstab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another. First, I dont do that, Second, i want play with a gang not alone, help building a base and raiding, do "CO-OP" Stuff with the Fourth Empire.
  • Filiperss
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ._.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #54913

Filiperss wrote:
<strong>1 - What is your Steam Name?</strong> Filiperss

<strong>2 - What is your Steam ID?</strong> STEAM_0:0:49789986

<strong>3 - Please provide us with a Steam Profile Link:</strong> steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059845700/

<strong>4 - How old are you?</strong> 14

<strong>5 - Where are you from and what is your local timezone?</strong> Portugal ( Caldas da Rainha ) its +1GMT i think

<strong>6 - How many hours have you played Garry's Mod and how many of which would you say you spent on ZARP?</strong> ~143, maybe 100 hours

<strong>7 - How much in-game cash do you currently own?</strong> 1million

<strong>8 - How active are you on the ZARP server?</strong> Yeah

Gang Related
<strong>1 - What is your FPS experience?</strong> I love FPS's i have 345 hours in CS:GO.

<strong>2 - If given a scale from 1 to 10, what number would you give yourself when it comes to Combat on ZARP. </strong>In the battles i have a little fps drop.... maybe 5,5

<strong>3 - Which of the weapons ZARP provide would you perform best with?</strong> AK-47, Famas and Snipers...

<strong>4 - Upon joining, do you personally think you'll require any training? </strong>Yes

<strong>5 - Do you own any weapon(s) made by the crafting table?</strong> No (lvl 2 of crafting).

<strong>6 - Have you been in any ZARP Organization before applying to the Fourth Empire? If so, please list the organization and the reason why you are no longer a member of said Organization. </strong>The Kadets, because they are very inactives...

<strong>7 - Why do you think we should pick you instead of the next person waiting in line? </strong>Because i know the basic of the dark rp, and know play in a gang and i can help.

<strong>8 - Why should we trust that you won't backstab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another.</strong> First, I dont do that, Second, i want play with a gang not alone, help building a base and raiding, do "CO-OP" Stuff with the Fourth Empire.
I can vote for Filiperss, even though his english is not the best he is a very nice and cool guy to rp with.
  • Tyrone Shmurda
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • [b]i be workin de corner[/b]
  • Thanks received: 149
The following user(s) said Thank You: Filiperss

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #54915

TiGzTeR wrote:
Progenic wrote:
TiGzTeR wrote:

What I mean is he ain't loyal member, he left Brotherhood join someone else's and then gave up on it as they always lost and came back with Evilstewie (Evilstewie was kicked due to him mugging gang members constantly) and now they are leaving again, they are a bad asset into your gang, just remember this.

I'm aware Evilstewie and Gamer both have been in several organizations, but due to the way that we operate I highly doubt that they'll be a bad asset.
Upon joining our organization you will be given one chance, you're told what not to do and if you break those rules, more often then not you will be removed from our roster and put on a blacklist. This depends on the severity of the crime said person has committed towards the Fourth Empire.
Besides, if someone leaves our organization, he will never be allowed back in.

So yeah, like I said I doubt that they'll be able to do anything that could harm us in anyway, worst thing that could happen is that they fuck up and get removed or leave themselves.
That is, if their application gets accepted ofcourse.
  • Progenic
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #55286

Evil, and Gamer, your application has been Denied. If you have any questions about it, message Me, Struts, Progenic, or Siksanta.
  • Brusk_Macaroon
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • EMP cheated to keep me undefeated in Trivia Crack.
  • Thanks received: 260
I've never been happy.

I basically was headadmin on everything. I was the badgewhore.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #55291

We will be responding to every single application within the next 48 hours.
  • Progenic
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #55661

CakeVomit wrote:
CakeVomit's Application

We're sorry but your application has been denied.

We wish you goodluck finding an organization nonetheless.
  • Progenic
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #55662

Filiperss wrote:
Filiperss's Application

Congratulations, your application has been accepted!

Please add the PFC tag in-game and contact me in-game through PM or Steam.
  • Progenic
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Filiperss

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #55897

1 - What is your Steam Name? Pk Powers
2 - What is your Steam ID? STEAM_0:0:52153518
3 - Please provide us with a Steam Profile Link: steamcommunity.com/id/Pk_Powers
4 - How old are you? 15
5 - Where are you from and what is your local timezone? Texas Central time
6 - How many hours have you played Garry's Mod and how many of which would you say you spent on ZARP? 3,018 in total and about 400 hrs
7 - How much in-game cash do you currently own? 10 mill
8 - How active are you on the ZARP server? Alot (got no life)

Gang Related
1 - What is your FPS experience? I'm a tf2 fan and i play css sometimes and i play other xbox titles (Halo etc)
2 - If given a scale from 1 to 10, what number would you give yourself when it comes to Combat on ZARP. 7-8 Not sure.
3 - Which of the weapons ZARP provide would you perform best with? Ak-47 Mossberg Shotgun Famus
4 - Upon joining, do you personally think you'll require any training? (Read the Information section) Well of course i would like to get better in ZARP
5 - Do you own any weapon(s) made by the crafting table? Yes Milkor Rpg C4
6 - Have you been in any ZARP Organization before applying to the Fourth Empire? If so, please list the organization and the reason why you are no longer a member of said Organization. Strangers A really inactive gang So i left
7 - Why do you think we should pick you instead of the next person waiting in line? I can be useful for those boring stuff that no one wants to do which will be guarding and stuff ,would do my best.
8 - Why should we trust that you won't backstab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another. I would have no reason to hurt your gang and i only looking for a good time not making people mad,etc
  • Pk Powers
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Its everyday bRO
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Pk Powers.
Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

249 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32